CHAPTER 7:- TU HI MITA YE FAASLA..

Kartik is very proud of Naira as after their separation Naira has become so independent and stand on her own feet and brought the company to the high level.

Kartik:- Ohh, very nice congratulations naira.

Naira (sternly):- Thanks.

After that both gone inside the office. Naira was shocked to see kartik sitting in her cabin.

Naira:- What are you doing in my cabin.

Kartik (coming closer to her) :- Because of your new client and business dealer.

Naira:- What are you saying ? I am not signing this deal.

Kartik:- Think it once again otherwise it will cause loss for your company as well as mine too. What will happen to the staff and workers have you ever thought of them?

Naira :-  For their sake i am doing this otherwise i was not going to.

Kartik:- I understand now lets go

Then both go to the meeting room and the meeting got started. The meeting got successful and it got profitable to both companies. Naira congratulates each and everyone present over there. After sometime rohan come over there and kartik's anger comeback. Rohan and Kartik look at each other.

Rohan:- What is he doing over here.

Naira( stammering):- umm... Rohan.. he is my new business partner.

Rohan was shocked and pulled naira aside and kartik was jealous .

Rohan:- Why didn't you told me about this

Naira:- I got it to know when i reached 

Rohan:- Why can't u denied it.

Naira:- Rohan try to understand otherwise it will be loss for the both companies. 

Rohan:- Hmm. ok . I came over here to check you , you are fine or not.

Naira:- Bas krr na yaar pareshann mat krr. Lets go.

While rohan had gone as he had an important meeting so he told naira to go safely or take driver with her but she told she can go alone. 

While she was going Kartik came in front of her .

Kartik:- Naira i want to talk to you.

Naira:- But i don't want to Kartik .

Kartik held her hands and said

Kartik:- Please naira for once.

After a lot tries naira said ok to him

Kartik:- Lets of to the garden.

Naira:- hm.

They go to garden and settle down.

Kartik held her hands and sat down in front of her.

Kartik:- Naira i am so sorry for betraying you and causing so many problems please forgive me naira . I know naira i had done a great big mistake but it can be forgiven na . I have sawn many couples like us only they had forgiven but why can't u please tell me .

Naira:- I can't forgive you Kartik .

Naira stands to go but kartik holds her made her sit down an this reach kartik's anger.

Kartik(angrily):- Why can't i be forgiven just tell me why?

Naira :- I can't tell you that.

Kartik:- Why can't you tell me say to me naira why ?

Naira( not realising) :- Because of you my child died.

Kartik was shocked to the core. He can't believe what just he heard. Naira also realised what just she said. Kartik was looking at her eyes shockingly..

**************************

This much  for today..

Precap:- Truth reveals and naira forgives him.

Please show some love and vote it.

Thank you

PRANJALI..