𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋.

welcome!!

playlist!!

playlist!!

𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆 𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆 - 𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗮 𝗿𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗼
𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗿𝗲𝗱 - 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝗰𝘆
𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 - 𝗴𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻 𝗱𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘄
𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗴𝗼 𝗯𝗹𝘂𝗲 - 𝗷𝗼𝗲𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝗻
𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 - 𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗮 𝗿𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗼
𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 - 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘄𝗻 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝘀

𝐉𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐍 was the type of girl who would sit in her room reading her books and doing homework she never went out to party's no one even knew her name. joey never stuck up for herself she was kind of a loner no one really knew who she was except her two best friends who was always there for her other then them. no one , but that's all about to change when she meets him... joey didn't know her dad he gave her up and didn't want nothing to do with her. joeys mom always worked and traveled so she was alone...like always.

𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓 was not a good person maybe cause his dad is a bully and his mom tries to get out while she can nathan is the younger brother of lucas scott nathan hates him with everything. nathan is outgoing doesn't care about anyone but himself he always peeped joey.. he saw her in the back of the class even made eye contact with her. nathan always thought joey was pretty ever since 3rd grade. nathan has a problem about himself he thinks no one will love him and he'll turn out just like his dad.

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐃 they made each other better joey started feeling more better about herself less insecure about herself and felt lonely because nathan was always there for her he made joey happy again. joey changed nathan for the better he never did anything to hurt joey and was always there for her and he protected her like she was the sunshine and he was the protector that always was there. they made each other happy always and forever.

                     ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

one tree hill...