eight.

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦.

✧✧

𝐉𝐎𝐄𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 around in the music store with haley
and lucas as joey tried to get her mind off of nathan and what happened.

"luke and joey did you ever hear of a UHF or thier SARA." haley says to them both still looking down at the music.

"yeah UHF. they're from portland right? they're good.
um but with SARA no. how about you joe?" lucas says as haley and lucas looks at her as she shakes her head still looking down causing haley and lucas to sigh and look down as nathan walks in causing the three to turn and lucas gives her 'are you okay look' causing joey to nod as lucas and haley walks off.

"i called your house and your mom was home and she said you where here."  nathan says as joey nods and looks down causing nathan to sigh.

"look i didn't know until brooke read that note okay? i didnt even know there was a note until later i would never do anything to hurt you joey." nathan says looking down at the smallish girl causing her to look up.

"okay i believe you" joey says as nathan sighs like a weight has been lifted off his chest.

"great so we cool?" nathan says causing joey run her fingers through her hair. as she shakes her head no causing nathan to look confused.

"i thought you believed me?" nathan says as joey looks
at him.

"i kinda just believe that your sorry look nate this thing this tutoring thing is over okay? i'm sorry i really am i just don't need more drama in my life so i'm done okay? i'm sorry." joey says in a quiet tone but loud for nathan to hear as she walks away back to haley and lucas.

✧✧

joey rearranges the table sitting down thinking about nathan as she hears the door open and sees brooke and rolls her eyes and goes back to what she was doing.

"hey joey uh im sorry for last night i was drunk and
being and bitch i'm sorry." brooke says walking over to joey as joey doesn't even look up.

"super shocking that you were." joey says mumbling so she wouldn't hear her but brooke did and laughed.

"your feisty and not as mean as it thought you were going to be thanks but anyway look you're blaming nathan for something i did and that's not fair i found your note i was drunk and pissed and you know the rest. i want to make it up to you" brooke says as joey looks up motioning her to tell her.

"by hooking you and nathan up tonight what's your idea of a perfect date." brooke asked causing joey to shrug her shoulders still looking down.