four.

𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘩 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

𝐉𝐎𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 the game with haley on her side to the right

𝐉𝐎𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 the game with haley on her side to the right. she and nathan had a few tutor sessions she
really likes his sweet side and wishes she could tell lucas that she's tutoring him.

"so how is the tutoring going" haley says looking at joey eating popcorn. joey jumps up to the question she said and looks at haley guilty. she doesn't wanna say
' why did you drag me in this haley? ' because that would be mean.

"its going good." joey says looking at haley while
nodding going back to watching the game. haley knowing that joey was upset with her for dragging her into this slowly moves over to joey patting her on the back.

joey and haley both starts clapping as lucas makes a shot. joey stands up and continues clapping. joey then stops as she thinks about all the possible ways lucas could find out and what he would do. joey then rushes down the steps causing lucas, haley, and nathan to look up at her and worry.

joey goes to the bathroom and tries to breathe she starts crying and tries to catch her breath. she slides down the wall crying. feeling guilty and stressed she goes in the mirror and looks at herself.

once joey takes a good look at herself she punches the mirror. in worry joey looks at her bleeding hand but doesn't feel anything. joey crys even more.

"suck it up joey you got this." joey says with a shake
in her voice as she walks out of the bathroom.

joey gets a text from haley. ' come 2 party at nathan's ' joey signs and looks at her bandaged hand and gets her car keys and walks out the door. joey makes it to the party alongside lucas and haley behind her. joey gets out of her car and meets lucas and haley.

"hey joe" lucas and haley says causing joey to greet back. they both look at her hand causing joey to hide it lucas shoots up at her with a worried look on his face.

"joey what happened to your hand" lucas says causing haley to agree. joey looks at them both and then looks down.

"nothing." joey says mumbling. causing haley to hug joey. he lucas looks at joey in worry. and starts feeling bad. before lucas says anything nathan walks over.

"i wasn't sure you'd come." nathan says to lucas with
a drink in his hand. he then looks at joey then looks down and she's her hand causing him to worry even more. he doesn't know why but his heart broke when he saw her hand.

"hi im nathan scott." coming over to haley and joey causing joey and haley to both greet him back. joey
and haley walks behind lucas into the big house.