seven.

𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦.

✧✧

𝐉𝐎𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍, sits in the tutor center working on history as nathan looks up at joey frustrated and the book causing joey to laugh.

"oh this is so stupid, what-why do we have to study history anyway?" nathan says making joey tilt her and crossing her hands on the tables.

"so we're not doomed to repeat it." joey says in her low tone voice as nathan looks up at her confused.

"look don't lose hope okay? tomorrows a teacher work day so you've got a three day weekend to study." joey says causing nathan to nod.

"minus my dads annual kiss his ass jamboree. hey i would invite you joey but it's kind of a b-ball crowd." nathan says causing joey to shake her head no.

"oh no it's fine i don't do well with party's it gives me
to much anxiety anyway." joey says causing nathan to look at her and nod.

"uh anyway. i made you a study guide and everything
you need to pass your exam is in the little box of little things here." joey says handing him a little metal box.

"why can't you just text message me the answers" nathan says causing joey to nod no as they both stand up.

"oh no. so uh just call me if you need anything okay? thank you for cutting lucas some slack." joey says putting her bag on her side as nathan nods

"a deal is a deal right?" nathan says causing joey to nod and walks out of the tutor center.

✧✧

joey walks up to lucas's house and knocks on the door
as lucas opens the door confused as they head to his room.

"joe. what are you doing here?" lucas says as joey takes her jacket off and walks over to him and looks at his tie.

"first helping you with that tie. and we have to talk luke like right now." joey says looking up at him as she fix's his tie and him looking at her confused.

"uh. your not gonna like this in fact your gonna hate this but i feel like i should tell you because haley already knows and i-i-i don't know how your gonna feel about this but just don't hate me-" joey says stress ranting as lucas stops her by grabbing her shoulders.

"joey chill okay? i mean nothing can be worse then you tutoring nathan." lucas says as joey looks up at him still fixing his tie causing his smile to drop when he realized.