three.

𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦?

𝐉𝐎𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐒 and watches the basketball game beside karen and keith

𝐉𝐎𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐒 and watches the basketball game beside karen and keith. she has her hands on her knees bouncing her knee back and forth.joey watches lucas and nathan play she watches as nathan makes shots. the coach calls a time out causing joey to look around and making eye contact with nathan as he looks up at her.

they both look at each other until joey smiles causing  peyton to catch it. nathan nods his head back at her causing her to blush. the boys talk to whitey for atleast two minutes all joey could hear was them chanting at the end.

"one ,two ,three, ravens!" causing them to hurry back
on the court.

there's eighteen seconds on the clock the ravens are down by three . joey sits and watches hoping they'll win for lucas. nathan gets the ball but gets blocked he passes it to jake causing him to pass it to lucas he's at the line and makes the shot causing joey, karen, keith , and the rest of the people to stand up hoping it will go in. it does straight in causing everyone to cheer loudly.

"i knew he could do it." joey says as she continues clapping while smiling to herself knowing how happy she is for him.

joey,karen,and keith waits for lucas to come out the locker room. joey cant stop smiling she's so proud of lucas and she knew that he could tap back into his game. as lucas walks out he runs over to joey walking towards him giving him a hug.

"im so proud of you buddy" joey says smiling still hugging lucas.

"thank you joe i listened to what you told me i did it for me" causing joey to depart his hug and look at him. smiling even bigger knowing she helped him was the best part ever.

"nice game lucas" causing keith to high-five lucas.
lucas goes into hugging his mom.

"for a kid that was about to quit, that was something to see" keith says causing all four of them to laugh.

"but i picked up fouls too early, and I was slow getting back into it." lucas says making them smile.

"well we gotta go see you mom." lucas says while him and joey starts walking away. joey looks at lucas seeing him smile made her happy. as they walked lucas puts his arm around her and just walking into the night.

"you know i'm really proud of you i know it took alot to play but you did really good luke. i love you luke goodnight." joey says getting in her car.

"i love you too joe" 

joey drives to the bridge it's a place she always goes to and sits and thinks by herself. she loves that place she feels like it's the only place we're she can be happy at the only thing that made her happy. as she drives up she notices another car there. she gets out and walks over there and sees nathan.