two.

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵.

✧

𝐉𝐎𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐒 in with haley while waiting for keith to go to lucas first game as a raven he decided to join that basketball team because he won the whole nathan and lucas game at the fiver court only knowing that nathan's torture was going to get worse. joey sees something in nathan she sees someone that actually has a heart but she knows it's to good to be true she'd always wonder what it would be like is lucas and nathan can except the fact that they are half brothers. only if.

"karen you ready to go?"  keith said looking at karen while she's looking at mail looking upset.

"oh im not going i've decided to stay open" karen said clearly lying knowing it's about dan.

"have you talked to lucas about this ?" keith said confused on why she doesn't wanna go see her son play.

"no but-" karen said only to get cut off by an impatience haley james.

"she doesn't want to go. she doesn't want to see her high school sweetheart slash your brother dan slash the jerk who abandoned lucas slash the father of nathan, the team's star player slash my wrists if i hear this story again. lets go." haley said only to get hit in the arm by joey for talking.

"your gonna regret this ms. roe" joey says with a half smile walking out followed by keith and haley not knowing how sad karen is she can't go because of it.

joey, keith,and haley all walk in beside each other in the  bleachers while dan noticed them and starts walking towards them. haley pats joey on the arm causing joey to jump at her.

"beware the evil father is coming grrr" making joey and keith laugh.

"shut up haley" joey says smiling looking forward while dan magically pops up while they are talking about them.

"woah" she says looking at him. he's bigger then she thought. that's scary.

"keith hey finally came to see your nephew play , huh brother?" dan said smirking while joey looks around on the court looking for lucas but spots nathan and accidentally smile at him. she didn't even know she was doing it until he smirked back. causing her stomach to turn to knots while looking at away shyly causing nathan to smile on how shy she is towards him. joey didn't hear keith and dan talk until dan noticed her staring at nathan.

"so you have a thing for my son huh"dan says while joey looked at him while keith and haley is looking at each other confused.

"uh. which on" joey asked genuinely confused not knowing dan would get mad. keith and haley starts laughing while dan walked away.