04

I saw his highness move and his eyelids begin to flutter open. ' oh good! You're awake.'

'Who are you?' He said as he tried to get up from the bed on which he was lying. I didn't put him in the bed knowing he'd get too warm seeing as summer was just about to begin and the temperature were gradually rising.

' I am....'

'Sorry, could you also tell me what you are, because you smell human but the human smell you have on you is synthetic and I can't seem to bypass it to get to your real scent so please enlighten me on that.' I was sincerely impressed. His royal highness was both an Adonis and Sherlock Holmes.

'I am truly impressed. I have never met anyone who was able to tell something was off with my scent.'

'Well, I am not just anyone, but that is besides the point.'

' tell you what, you tell me your name; I tell you what I am'

'How don't you know my name by now?'

'You know no one refers to you by your actual name right?'

'Sorry, I forgot the titles,' he said rubbing his hand down his face that seemed haunted and he was then sporting a five o'clock shadow.

'It's okay, but I'm still waiting.'

'My name is Harry Aemon Calvagh III.'

'That sounds fancy.'

'Because it is,' he said chuckling,' but you can just call me Harry.'

'I'm not sure your subjects will take it too kindly at a witch calling their beloved prince by his first name.'

'Well, they are not here now. Are they?'

'No they aren't but I like your highness better,' I said smiling at him as he returned smiled back.

'Get dressed, we're going out,' I said nodding towards a pile of clothes lying at the edge of the bed.

'Could you tell me where we are going?' He asked as he scrambled of the bed.

'No,' I answered calmly,' meet me down stairs in ten.' I then left the room to give him space to change. I walked downstairs to the living room and decided to sit and check my phone Aunt Hilda wasn't around. She left to go for a book club event with some of her new lady friends who were all stay at home moms. She was having fun anyway. I remember the day she came home with baby fever because one of the moms brought her baby because the babysitter was away. she was about to go out and adopt one. I had to tie her up because the child would be human and would begin to notice how her adoptive mom wasn't ageing and then everything would go to the wolves from there. literally, the werewolves would hunt us down because it was also against supernatural law. Besides, the kid would grow up, grow old and die and we wouldn't have even aged a day.

I heard the door to Harry's room close and figured he was done. I picked my bag and checked to confirm I had my purse and that my purse had money; I had my phone and I had the house and car keys and my driving license. I walked towards the door and awaited for him to sniff me out.

'Let's go,' I said opening the door. he followed me out and I locked the door behind him. I led him to the car which was a jeep renegade.

'Nice car.'

'Thanks.' We then fell into an awkward silence. He decided to look out the window and watch the neighborhood as I drove.

'We're almost there'

' Alright,' he said still looking out the window. I just heaved out a long sigh as I drove into the parking lot and slid into an empty space.

'Come along your sadness, we're here.' he then raised his right eyebrow at me. 'What! Your gloomy attitude is dark it could have started raining in there!'