08

'What do you mean the walls of your house?' She then burst out crying.

'Belial used them as his sacrifice to free himself from his prison. They were splattered all around the walls. I couldn't save them. He had already claimed them using his mark. I couldn't stop him. I couldn't...'

'Ssshhh! It's okay,' I cooed at her as I held her close to my chest.

'Well Harry, it seems we are in a bigger hole than we thought and you still are yet to be coronated King. I knew your reign would be very interesting,' Kami said smirking. I couldn't help thinking of how all I wanted was a peaceful reign with zero stress yet here I was about to enter a war with a fictional character that was to remain an urban legend. However, the question that was plaguing me at that moment was that Baby Doll said that they freed him so who is they? What exactly are we dealing with?

***

I went back to my office to complete my paper work that seemed to have piled up between the few hours that I was away. Baby doll had already fallen back asleep. The doctor had said she would be fine she just needed some rest and Kami was settling in to his room and taking a shower.I had so many questions swirling in my head that were making my head hurt. I wanted so badly to take a break for a minute and figure all this out but I had a kingdom to run. I couldnt shirk my duties. I sat there going through the paper work and it was taking longer than I thought and I wanted to finish that then go see Baby Doll. Just then I saw a paper lifted in the air to the chair that was opposite me and flew into attack mode.

'Relax your Highness, its me', thats when I clearly saw her.

'Baby Doll, why are you a ghost?'

Your Lycan called out to my soul so intensely I thought you were in danger and since my body is still too weak, my soul just came instead but now that I am here it just seems to be missing me, she said while smirking and still seated in the chair opposite me.

I decided to help you out with the paperwork so your Lycan would get its wish.

Do you even understand what this is about?

I am to be your Queen officially quite soon any way, I might as well begin learning the ropes of my kingdom. Also, I am well learned much as you would believe otherwise.

Alright. Can ghosts hold pens? She let out a light laugh that made my heart feel so light as well.

This ghost can, she said smiling and she stood and took a stack of paper work from me and we silently worked through them. After what seemed to be a few minutes she picked more from my pile which made me look at her in question.

What? I am done with the ones I took from you even though my name is Dela, she said winking at me. It took a minute for my mind to catch on to her joke.

WOOOOOOOOWWWW!!! Seriously though, how are you Let me have a look at that, I said signaling to the pile she had gone through. I looked through the papers she had gone through and they seem to be perfectly done. How did you

Ask me that question when I am in my flesh, I promise I will answer you.

Very well then. A comfortable silence then fell between us as we continued to work through the paper work. She took from my pile a few more times and then we were finally done. She then stood up and organized the papers in various files then drawers. I was typing up some details in my laptop and arranging meetings and planning my days so I could have the last of dads loose ends tied up as I prepared for coronation which would also be the acceptance and coronation ceremony of Baby Doll. She will do the kingdom so much good, I know it. As I was powering down my laptop to help my ghost queen Kami barged in.

Hey, have you seen a ghost that looks like your mate wandering the halls of this palace? Because I decided to check on her and it appears that was when he noticed her putting files in a bookshelf in a record bookshelf in the inner compartment on my office. Oh!

Yes. My Lycan apparently called out to her and so she decided to send her ghost here to help me because she said her body was still too weak.

Well, you need to send her back to her body because we need her physical form for whatever I have to share with you, well her. She then suddenly appeared before Kami scaring him.

Goodness woman! Hi Kam, its been a while.

Indeed, it has your majesty.

Wait you too know each other? I asked feeling puzzled.

Yes, they answered at the same time while turning to look at me.

I will deal with that later, for now, Baby Doll please go back to your body.

See you in a bit, she said as she walked in to me and then disappeared. My Lycan that had been slightly at peace since she came in was now fully relaxed and happy.

Lets go so you can tell us what you had to say, of course your majesty. That was when it hit me Kami never called me that. I stood still.

Who are you and where is he?

Took you long enough to find out, but sadly your life will end right here in less than a few minutes.

What do you want?

Only what belongs to me.

What do you mean?

Did you really think that just because she is your mate she is yours? She belongs to me, always has and always will.

Thats what you think Belial, just then I saw Baby Doll at the end of the corridor. Your Highness, do you accept me as your mate?

Of course I do Baby Doll, I said with confusion lacing my body but not a single doubt lied within those words.

I Accept you as my mate as well, and it is done.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CANNOT DO THIS TO ME DELANY!

Baby Doll, what is done? I asked her feeling even more confused. That was when I felt it.

Follow the next two chapters on Webnovel now and skip out on the long wait. Here's the link:https://www.webnovel.com/book/babydoll_20525296205125105

It would also mean a lot to me if you checked out my blog. Here's the link to that:http://theeerieechohome.wordpress.com/

You can also feel free to comment and ask if something doesn't make sense, I will freely clarify it for you. Please vote and share with your friends.