05

I ran all the way home in my angered state and in my Lycan state but I was not so angry. I was just frustrated and pissed off. when I got home, my butler Amos went into a state of frenzy.

'Good grief Your Majesty, where have you been we have been looking all over for you. Are you alright Your Majesty ? Would you like me to make you a cup of coffee while we prepare your dinner Your Majesty'

'No, thank you Amos. I would like to be left alone in my chambers.'

'As you wish Your Majesty,' he said bowing and letting me make my way to my suite. I took a cold shower to wash away the arousal I felt for the witch. I suspected her to be my mate but I couldn't be sure until I smelt her real scent which I couldn't do without aggravating her. I know she is powerful but I'm not sure how powerful she is. Until then, I can't help feel so drawn to her like a helpless sailor to the siren's call. However, right now her very thought is not what I want to dwell on seeing as how I left things. I know she just wanted to help but I don't want her help right now. I don't want to dull her sunshine with my dark emotions. She thinks it's only the pain from the loss of my father that hurts me. She doesn't know that I've lost so much more and that there is so much she doesn't know. So much that I can't even bring myself to talk about. I turned of the shower and tied a towel around my waist . I left the bathroom and went to the closet where I put on a pair of boxers before I went to bed. the castle was quite cool but my bod heat made it difficult to put on any more clothing. I switch of the lights and lay in the bed. 'Tomorrow, I go back to being king and all this madness will be over,' and with that thought in my head I fell into a dreamless sleep.

***

I was woken up by some obnoxious giggling by a girl and I wondered where it came from as I didn't have a sister, I had only one brother who was currently out of state handling some business.

'Do you think he's awake yet?'

'I don't think so Sadie, but he should be waking up now. Do you want to check on him?'

'Of course!' The girl voice answered in a matter of fact tone. I smelt the air quietly and caught the scent of baby doll and a human. A real human being, not a fabricated one like the scent of baby doll.

'Alright,' then the door to my room opened. I sped up to the door and had my hand round the neck of the person who entered my room and I slammed it shut preventing the other person from entering.

'Baby doll, what a pleasant surprise! What are you doing in my room? How did you sneak into the castle?' I leant in to her neck and smelt her scent, then rubbed my nose down the whole length of her neck lightly as I reached the junction between her neck and her shoulder. I felt her shiver and knew she want enjoying this just as much as I was. 'Cat got your tongue, witch?'

'No, but I could ask you what you are doing in my house. Instead I'll just say good to see you again. I knew you'd missed me,' she said in a voice that was no louder than a whisper. That was when it hit me. That was not the door to my room. The room smelt just like her. I looked around to the warm orange walls, the sculpture of a skull above the bed's headrest, the wardrobe in the room. This was most definitely not my room and most assuredly not the castle. I was livid this time. I went for her throat again but this time she wasn't taking it. I couldn't move again. She had paralyzed me again. However, I could still speak.

'What did you do?'

'Didn't you hear a word I said yesterday?'

'All I heard was a bunch of nonsense from a crazy girl,' I said with gritted teeth.

'You should really stop calling me a girl, you'd be surprised how old I am. Not that it is your business in any way. You really can't run from me until you let go of your bitterness and anger.'

'How do we stop this? I don't want to be tethered to you,' I felt a pang in my heart the moment I said it and I couldn't even begin to comprehend why. I had to get my act together. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door.

'Hey! DELA, ARE YOU OKAY IN THERE? SHOULD I CALL YOUR AUNT?'

'NOOOO, no I am fine don't call her.'

'I still want to see the handsome man I found you snuggled with this morning!' Snuggled with? Dela's ears went pink all of a sudden. This her room?

'I promise you you will see him in a minute, he just needs to wear something appropriate.' that was when it hit me I was dressed in my boxers only.

'I teleported into your bed?'

'Yeah, yesterday at around midnight, when I tried to get out of the bed you held me tighter and told me to stay,' I was honestly shocked that I said that.

'I apologize for, ahem, that.'

'It's okay, you make a comfortable human pillow,' she said chuckling.

'How do we undo this so I stop ending up on your bed, and could you please unfreeze me now?'

'Oh right,' she mumbled some words and I was finally free. I sat on the bed and looked to her to hear what she had to say. 'As I was trying to tell you, I can't undo it or reverse the spell. Only you can.'

'So you are trying to tell me that I will keep appearing in your bed until I get over my bitterness?'

'Yes, that is correct. Partially, anytime you get extremely angry or sad as well, if you are far from me you will come to where I am.'

'So I am essentially stuck with you?'

'That is correct.'

'I can't believe this,' I stood up to leave.

'Where are you going?'

'Home. I have a kingdom to run.'

'In your boxers, at lest come back so I could get you clothes,'

'No thanks, I've had enough of your help.' She sighed and muttered something and then I had a shirt on as well as a pair sweatpants and some sports shoes on. I turned to look at her. Her ears were turning pink, I had come to realize that that's how she blushes. I found it really adorable.

'I couldn't let you walk out like that and make the neighbors scandalize us!' I laughed.

'Of course not, thank you,' I then smiled at her and looked at her face for a minute. ' I think I should know the full name of my captor if I am going to be stuck with you.'

'Delany Burke'

'See you at midnight baby doll,' I closed the door to her room and ran out the house in full Lycan speed and into the forest in the direction of the house. My thoughts were fully occupied by thoughts of my little witch I hadn't noticed that I wasn't alone in the forest.

Follow the next two chapters on Webnovel now and skip out on the long wait. Here's the link:https://www.webnovel.com/book/babydoll_20525296205125105

It would also mean a lot to me if you checked out my blog. Here's the link to that:http://theeerieechohome.wordpress.com/

You can also feel free to comment and ask if something doesn't make sense, I will freely clarify it for you. Please vote and share with your friends.

Thanks for your support and for reading this far*smiley face emoji*.