* 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓇 1 *

"Alright I got one" Fourthgrade spoke up as he sat his camera aside "Would you- would you rather suck your dad's dick- or eat your mom out?"

After hearing those words, I instinctively turned to my bestfriend ray who shared my exact expression on his face. Furrowed eyebrows, jaw dropped, and 'what the fuck' written all over his features.

"What the fuck? YO!" Ruben looked at fourthgrade with disgust

"Oh lord" I sighed as I got ready for the debate we were about to have

"What kind of conversation even is this bro?" Ray mumbled to me before calling out to fuckshit who was behind the counter helping out a customer. "Yo fuckshit!" He yelled

"Whats up?" Replied fuckshit

"Would you rather suck your dad's dick, or eat your mom out?" Ray asked, not paying the customer in front of fuckshit any mind.

"you'd suck your dad's dick right? That's not weird or any-" Fourthgrade started but was interrupted by me.

"IT IS WEIRD- he's your dad!" I exclaimed with concern at his logic

"Shut the fuck up fourthgrade- just shut the fuck up. Miley, shut up" Fuckshit chuckled before announcing his answer. "Ay whatever im doin, im druggin one of them motherfuckers. Im not gon say who- but imma drug them til they asleep..." He said as he rubbed his hands together, making this conversation even weirded.

If I didn't know better, I would've thought he had been planning this for a while.

"You're gunna rape your parents!?" Ray questioned with disgust

"That's like- that's rape" Fourthgrade mumbled while I pointed at him and nodded

"I'd rather rape my parents than to consciously..." Fuckshit said with a 'duh' tone, trying to justify his answer.

"Yo what?" Ruben said before bursting into laughter, making me break my disgusted expression into a slight smile

"Im not trippin" Fuckshit defended, stressing the 'not' "Life or death- life or death. Fuck it. I just raped my parents- or one of em"

"Ay im never coming back here" The customer confessed as he walked out with his brand new skateboard

"This is not an accurate representation of what we usually talk about" Ray yelled with his hands on the side of his mouth, hoping the customer who was now half way out the door could hear him.

"N****s scarin off customers" Fuckshit scoffed as he took a seat next to me

"No" I shoved my pointer finger into his chest "You are scaring off customers"

He shoved my finger away from him and I playfully shook my head as I slowly filtered out the rest of their conversation. I tend to do it a lot. I just all of a sudden get lost in my thoughts.

As weird as my friends were, I seriously loved them with all my heart. They were one of the only things left for me in this world seeing as my mom left me when I was a baby. Sure I still had my dad but... it just doesnt feel the same. The things my dad offers are much much different than the ones my mom could've. Dont get me wrong, I love my dad, and I know that he's trying his best. But there are some things a mom can give that a dad never could. But what do I know? I never really met my mom- other than when I was a baby.

My parents never got married or anything, they were just boyfriend and girlfriend for a while until one day, my mom got pregnant. My dad talks about it a lot, the way his heart dropped when she told him, the way he grabbed her and ingulfed her in a hug, the way he couldn't stop laughing and crying. I could even see tears in his eyes whenever he spoke about it. But like all good things, their happiness was short lived.

Not long after I was born, they both started realizing that having a child was nowhere near as easy as they thought. They didn't have enough time, energy, money, or love it seems, which led to lots and lots of arguments everyday. Arguments led to hatred and hatred led to a breakup. To sum things up, my dad got custody and my mom never spoke to us again. I don't remember much about her and I don't hate her. I know my dad doesn't either, the way he speaks about her just tells me that if at any moment she walked back into our lives, he'd forgive her in no time.

I just hated being the reason they broke up.

As I grew up I got into skating and made a lot of friends through it, but I also lost a lot so Ruben, Ray, Fuckshit, Fourthgrade and Sunny are the only ones I have left. Sunny seems to hate my guts though.

I met Ray at a skatepark when I was 11 and he introduced me to fuckshit who he had known since he was 7. For a while, it was just the three of us, but slowly more and more people got involved and here we are now. Ray and Fuckshit would have to be my bestfriends. We grew up together and they know everything about me. I wish I could say the same about fuckshit though. No one really seems to know much about him; he hides all his problems and feelings, if me and Ray don't push him to talk to us, then he never does, he just keeps it to himself. It's sad to watch drugs and alcohol become a major part of his life, me and Ray always talk about it. We worry about him a lot.

I came up with the nickname fourthgrade for Ryder since he's as stupid as a fourthgrader. The only thing he's good at is videography. I like to think that some day he's going to make a movie and it's going to blow up.

Me and Ruben have a brother-sister relationship, we both can manage to piss each other off without trying. It's one of our many talents. My many talents*

Me and Sunny on the other hand share pure hatred for each other. For what reason? I don't know. He's been a bitch to me since day one, of course back then it was way more subtle. He would just not laugh at my jokes or not pay attention to me when I was speaking or sometimes even interrupt me. But now, he's just really fucking mean. He makes fun of me all the time and at first, I thought it was just for shits n giggles but then it got really annoying and he just wouldn't stop. He always tries to exclude me from everything and shit talks me behind my back according to Ruben who also kind of hates him. I try to not let it get to me but sometimes he just really gets in my head and ruins my mood.

And thats pretty much as diverse as our friend group gets. Each of us has a very different personality but somehow, we make it work. It's like piecing together a puzzle. Except sunny is that one piece you can never figure out the right place for, the one that makes you so fucking angry that you throw away the whole puzzle, the one that makes you want to scream and rip your hair out, the one that makes you clench your jaw until your teeth start to hurt. Just me? I thought so.