* 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓇 8 *

A bunch of cheers erupted once Ray safely landed on the other side of the gap with fourthgrade recording him

"That's my fucking boy come here" Fuckshit who was already on the other side exclaimed while engulfing Ray in a hug.

"Alright im up next" I announced as I got into position and dropped my board to the ground/roof we were on.

"You got this" I heard Ray yell from the other side.

I smiled at him and looked down at the big gap in the roof, the other side was really fucking far. Fuck. If I miss, I'd at least break a leg with that fall.

I took a deep breath in and started pushing on my board until I had enough speed to lift my feet off the ground and fix them in the right position for an Ollie. I put all my strength into my back leg to push the board up off the ground and quickly flew to the other side.

Once I felt my board hit the ground, cheers once again erupted and I felt at ease. I let out a rough shaky breath as I felt adrenaline pump through my blood.

"You good?" Fuckshit chuckled as he lifted my head up with both his hands

"Yeah that was wild" I replied with a tight smile

"Hell yeah Miley you fucked that shit up" He chuckled

"It's my turn now" I heard Ruben say excitedly from behind me

"No we already discussed this, it's me then you" Sunny replied as he pushed him back and stood in front of him, fixing his position.

"No move" Ruben yelled before getting up from the ground and pushing Sunny, causing Sunny to slightly stumble forward.

"Ruben yo chill" Ray yelled "Not the place for this shit".

I nodded in agreement with Ray and looked at Ruben for a response.

"He always fucking does this" Ruben groaned as he stood behind Sunny.

"Alright im ready" Fourthgrade said, pointing his camera at Sunny's face.

And with that, Sunny without any hesitation started pushing on his board towards the gap.

We all silently waited with anticipation, watching sunny slightly crouch before pushing down on his board to send it flying up.

He very quickly flew up in the air and skipped over a big portion of the gap when all of a sudden, I felt my heart physically stop as I watched his board lightly hit our side before slipping off.

A bunch of yells irrupted from around me as we all quickly ran to the edge as fast as we could. I threw my hand forward and felt it lightly brush Sunny's for less than a second before his slipped away.