* 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓇 4 *

"Thanks Tod" I yelled to the newspaper guy as I picked up the rolled news paper from the lawn

"No problem" He yelled back while riding away on his bike "See you next week"

I smiled to myself as I walked back inside. Tossing the rubber band that held the newspaper's shape to the ground, I quickly skipped over to the property listings page while making my way to the kitchen and grabbing a marker.

My eyes scanned through all the listings, all of which were too expensive for us to afford. It's not like I was expecting to find something we could get, we could barely even afford to live in our current house which is 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a joined livingroom/kitchen. It was nice to dream though.

I still circled a couple that I thought we could afford in a couple years if we really pulled some strings, it's not like they'd still be available by then though.

I walked out to our front porch which by the way was a wreck and grabbed a shirt that hung from the string we used as a drying rack.

Thankfully after I got home last night, my dad offered to help me do my laundry which I would've never gotten to if it weren't for him.

I went to my room and changed into the shirt and a pair of gray sweatpants along with blue and white nike dunks that the guys bought me for my birthday last year.

Fit:

Once I was ready, I walked out of the house with my skateboard before dropping it to the ground and hopping on, headed to motorz

"Fuckshit please just sit down" I begged as me and Sunny held Fuckshit by the arms

"Nooooo" He cried out "Just lemme go please"

I hate dealing with drunk people, they're like babies but 10x worse.

"I'm not gunna let you hit on the old ladies Olan" I told him as I tugged on his arm