* 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓇 6 *

Guilt

Guilt. I felt guilty. My dad was standing in front of me, telling me how proud he was of me, completely oblivious to the fact that I had committed a crime.

"I'm serious Miley. Im really proud of you" He added

"Thanks dad" I mumbled, fake smiling as I fought back tears of guilt

He nodded "are you going out with your friends today?"

"Yeah why?" I asked

"I wanted you to meet a friend of mine but it's fine, maybe some other day"

"Im not really good with new people" I shrugged while eating my cereal

He nodded as he put on his work vest "Alright. I'm off to work"

"Have fun" I mumbled

"At work?" He asked sarcastically

I let out a light chuckle as I heard him open and shut the door, meaning he had left.

I groaned before dropping my head to the table.

I'm such a disappointment.

I got off of my chair with what little energy I had left in me and walked to my room where I changed into some brown pants, a black skeleton shirt, and my converse.

Fit:

We were all currently at motorz playing no offense, a game we invented a while back. It's exactly how it sounds, we ask race questions and we're not allowed to get offended.

I didn't really talk to Sunny that morning, there was some kind of awkward tension between us, it was really weird. I hated it, I'd rather fight with him than to just not know how to talk to him.

"Alright I got one" Fuckshit announced, making our laughter come to an end "I don't understand this shit. Why do they say Mexicans are lazy?"

Everyone turned to Ruben, him being the only Mexican in the group.

"What are you looking at me for? Do people say that shit?" He chuckled