* 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓇 10 *

"So you don't like school because of one teacher?" Abed questioned as he looked down at me

"It's not really like that, it's just the teachers make it harder than it should be and complicate everything they teach us and get mad when we ask them to reexplain something" I sighed while poking his chest with the needle full of black ink "then I start to hate studying which leads to me failing exams which leads to hating school and the idea of college"

I was currently lying between his legs and leaning on his chest, halfway done with  his tattoo. I kept talking to him to try and distract him from the pain of his chest being repeatedly stabbed which seemed to be working for the most part, he still let out a few groans and "fuck"s every one in a while.

"Yeah I understand" He nodded before clenching his jaw at the pain

"You know this actually doesn't look that bad" I said as I backed away from him slowly to study my work which was covered in a lot of ink but was still somewhat visible.

He looked down at his chest with a smile, revealing his straight white teeth before looking back up at me and licking his lips causing me to smile back at him. His smile was very contagious.

I once again leaned back onto his chest in between his legs and began going at him with the needle again.

"Do you watch any shows?" I asked

"I'm not really big on shows I've seen a few but not a lot, I'm really into marvel though" He replied while placing an arm under his head and looking at the roof "but like I watch beavis and butthead, it's my favorite cartoon"

"Dude i love beavis and butthead" I exclaimed as I continued to tattoo him "Ehhhhehe" I giggled, imitating butthead's laugh.

"The fuck!? Ehhhehe"

"Stop dont make me laugh" I told him with a smile "it'll ruin the tattoo"

"How much longer do you need?" He asked impatiently, earning a tsk from me

"Stop rushing me I need like 10 more minutes this is a stick n poke it's not as fast as a tattoo gun" I rolled my eyes

"Alright chill, was just asking"

I snapped my head towards the door when I heard his dad yell "KIDS FOOD IS READY"

"WE'LL BE DOWN IN A MINUTE" Abed yelled back "Damn" He mumbled "and you said I was rushing you"

"I just need a few more minutes I need to do the final leg okay?" I groaned with annoyance at the fact that everyone was rushing me. I hated being under pressure.