* 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓇 9 *

I yawned as I cracked an egg into a pot, I was still tired from yesterday after having slept at 4 in the morning

Sunny was still asleep meanwhile I woke up to the sound of my dad showering. Today is his only day off of work this week which means we're probably doing something fun like we usually do on Fridays.

Once the egg was well cooked, I grabbed the pan and slipped the egg onto the plate of bacon and avocado toast.

"We're doing a barbecue with my friend from work today" my dad told me as he walked out of his room while drying his hair with a towel "he's bringing his son" He added "He's about your age"

I nodded and carried the plate of bacon and eggs "cool".

I walked to my room and placed the plate on my bedside table before taking a seat on my bed. "Sunny" I mumbled while shaking him lightly.

His eyes slightly opened and scanned his surroundings before stopping at me.

"I made you bacon and eggs" I told him as he sat up and slipped the blanket off, revealing his shirtless torso and abs.

"How's your head?" I asked as I slipped the shirt off his head and reached for an old shirt from off the floor.

"Good" he mumbled as he rubbed his face with exhaustion "what time is it?"

"9" I replied "I'm gunna clean this cool?"

"Uh yeah" he sighed before yawning

I reached for rubbing alcohol from my drawer and spilled some onto a tissue.

"This is gunna sting okay?" I asked before putting the tissues against his cut, earning a wince.

"Fuck" he groaned as his hand squeezed my thigh

I continued to clean his cut as he groaned at the pain, each time his grip would get more tense but I decided to not say anything if it helped him cope.

"Alright I'm done" I informed him before grabbing the shirt. I got closer to him and began tying it around his head, I could feel him lazily stare down at my body which made me feel hella insecure. I hated when people could see and point out my imperfections.

"Alright" I exclaimed as I got off the bed "all set. Eat breakfast and we'll drop you off at home or the shop"

He nodded and reached for his plate "you're staying with your dad yeah?"