requests!!

disclaimer !!

disclaimer !!

i do not know mason mount personally, i am basing the way he acts on a made up person; this book is simply for entertainment purposes and do not take anything that he does in a fictional story seriously.

hello you gorgeous lot!!

welcome to something i'm not used to doing but i'm so excited to get started!!

if you couldn't tell from my previous story, happier, (unpublished for the time being) then you would be able to see that i included mason mount.

and after thinking about it, i've decided to create a book full of imagines for him, so at any time you'd like, feel free to drop me a message or leave a comment on something you want to read.

ill be very happy to read your requests and what you would love to see, even if it's only a small request, i'd appreciate it still!

also when you give a request, please include as much detail as you can! this will give me a better understanding of what to write and it will be a lot easier.

however i don't feel comfortable writing anything about:
- drugs
- death
- miscarriage
- sexual harassment
- smut (to a certain level)

as i don't want to cause any offence to anybody that has or knows somebody that has gone through one of these topics!!

thank you taking your time to read, i love you all!

stay safe and stay well x