Class in DXD ,the Supernatural(Antique) shop & LSA (Battle)

A/N :Silver has the ability to change name because of the taboo Scp abilities from the owner identity
Enjoy!!

It's 6 Am in the morning silver in his Sylvia form arrange the bedsheet she is taking making breakfast what in her fridge of the girl life and taking a bath in a few minutes and starting changing it's clothes she wore a red bra and a red pantsu and wore the school uniform from Kuoh and wearing the Divine Lapis( Concealed the presence Aura like boost gear and four divine weapons ) on her clothing to be more fashion appeal as well the soul glasses (Containing the soul of the girl)

As Silver ( Tsubaki ) or (Sylvia) ate breakfast with in a five minute she turned off the power and left the apartment and headed to Kuoh academy.

As in minutes arrived at school

The school of Kuoh academy as well students as well wearing in the same clothes and Tsubaki Shinra (Sylvia)see the entrance and enter the facility and to secretly ( Sylvia )is using a detection abilities to see any supernatural beings well to Tsub...

The school of Kuoh academy as well students as well wearing in the same clothes and Tsubaki Shinra (Sylvia)see the entrance and enter the facility and to secretly ( Sylvia )is using a detection abilities to see any supernatural beings well to Tsubaki (Sylvia) she saw the presence of the dxd character Rias Gremory and her pawns what they call to Silver he knows the so called evil pieces it's like a chess board games pieces similar to shogi board piece but to it well he resisted the same urge .

Classroom
As everyone from class we see the one of the less key Solomon demons the Gremory factor and it's peerage like a chess board games pieces but to Silver Agatsuma in its Tsubaki (Sylvia) form it's seem it can see the evil pieces from on them but this is gonna be a long day.

Time skip :
As time goes by the class dismissed because it's Friday it's half day because it's for unknown reason as he wants to get the attention from it he saw The others that the Gremory factor teams are doing regular stuff as well.

The usual since silver use the Scp hat the invisible hat it only has a limited time only 15 sec but he walk away heading to the antique shop but normally it was bought by Silver Agatsuma money since the antique shop is a building with many objects to buy a normal junk but to it it was special designing by a space time manipulation to expand from the inside when it's Hostile defensive mechanism.