Stopping the dark possession takeover

Hello guys This is an AU story OK

This is from the dark tsf possession story okay because I'm a fan of zero arashi Uchiha story OK.

This story We'll possession is use for communication to the love ones and sometimes temporarily take over.

In this story chapter silver will use his Omnipotent and Omniscient ability to track down throughout the universe of different earth abusive power of possession and artifacts since this is my Story

because I'm gonna beat that fat b@$## a lesson okay but this is a be violence okay. But don't sue me it's my personal making okay.

Starts.

As silver arrive at the dxd universe his wife Alice is quite alright.

As she said "Welcome home dear "

As she kiss him in the check.

As she saw a new friend she look like a cosplay girl but she felt this is not human.

"Dear who is she anyway " Alice said.

"This is Senti ladybug or sentibug she is not from here I recruited her as a friend and she is not a human she a Sentimomster but intelligence and adaptive to " silver said.

As she seem surprised this is more like a familiar but strangely enough.

As silver greet to sentibug and Alice in an appropriate manner of course.

As they eat dinner in a perfect way and sleep and silver has an another work but he will do it tomorrow.

In the next evening

At outside

As silver use his omnipotent and omniscient to see if any people is doing a perfect job of using the different products from the others gods they send to the different universe like possession , Skinsuit and more it's more like a desire making them permanent in a new life while substitute the soul and etc. but he told the gods that put a restriction limit if any people will abusive that gift so he put some energy track if any happened to it.

As he meditate using his avatarism mode to sense any trouble in this dxd .

As he keep searching he felt a distance distressed energy of negative energy it's seem a possession but no, a greed it's seem a normal night in the street .

And he found it.

As he use his spiritual energy into an astral projection form and as well he use a Stealth mode and hiding his presence.

And he heard them saying it.

(A/n : this is my idea and I do not own this pic)

Its seem to be an older sister and the younger sister and it interrupted something.