parasitic student and Victim body with a mansion owner turn into a maid

As days goes by Silver Agatsuma just watching Alice having a baby and kumoko is helping Alice if she had any discomfort.

As for now silver monitor this dimension and if any problems has been found and until he found one.

Few days ago he was call by someone name hasaya a student from the highschool his childhood friend is been possess by a certain creature and took over her body and silver believe in him.

His camera just spotted something that a student name hisaya like the girl name hina but she was been taken over by a parasitic and taking over her body and his surprise that he saw those parasitic before those one of the case were rogue parasitic who escaped from the interdimensional maximum security .

It's seem it's heading to earth to hide from getting caught.

He gotta back up he gotta call

HQ : What is it agent Silver

Silver : Command remember what you said about a rogue parasitic who escaped from the maximum security right like 2 years ago .

HQ : Yes?

Silver : I found It

The HQ surprise that they found the rogue.

HQ : Where.

Silver : I my home town it seem who possesses the body of a girl student name hina.

HQ : I'll get the Separation Conscious ray I'll have back up to send over you.

Silver : That will do.

As the transmission end.

Time skip

As the boy name hisaya had a feeling that his crush Hana been possess by a thing and that being just mind control to him pretending is not real but on the other hand hasaya remembered something that on the news spread that there was a guy named : Special Agent Silver who arrested Keizo who possesses the body of the Asada family daughter and he arrested Keizo and sentence to the special prison for it.

And silver arrive at the school and he on his Scp 5000 suit but upgraded.

And he wait for the squads and the portal from hq and the 5 squad are appeared