Special Chapter : alter the Universe & friend with a sentibug (Crossover)

This story will have two special prevent the chat blanc and saving sentiladybug but I dont own this story okay. This is fan fiction

As the portal open from the side ways of the alley way of paris silver arrived the destination Along side with kumoko.

As the duo well silver activated the hologram mode to think he is a civilian in paris as kumoko well still in her cloak uniform as silver give something to kumoko.

A peacock pendent in camoflauge mode .
  to disguise her self even she still cover her eyes.

(Imagine with the pendent)

As silver and kumoko walk aside throughout paris

As many people just saw two foreigners to the boys and the adults well they just blush seeing kumoko radiant beauty while silver is doing a cover up file from the worlds internet that they are the most 'couple'  and the girls well seeing silver handsome  but since silver use a memetic affect of the mind throughout this world universe that thinks everyone the two exist  And putting some false data to cover the tracks.

Man 1 : who is she.

Man 2 : Wow her beauty is radiant.

Girl 1 : Who is that young man.

Girl 2 : I wanna meet him

As everyone is chatting about Silver and kumoko appearances

Time skip.

As Silver and Kumuko saw the agreste car closer to his home while silver and kumoko are in the hotel in paris well he is staying with it.

As silver release a bit of his aura like ti feel the presence of a 'God'.

While gabriel doing his Stuff waiting but he felt his butterfly Miraculous  And Nooroo Felt like there is a powerful entity .

"Nooroo what is this " Gabriel said.

"I don't know master, I felt a presence something dangerous to all Miraculous " Nooroo said.

As gabriel well the presence is highly doubt powerful but mysterious well if He ask nathalie but her medical of the broken Miraculous but he will worried about it later .

As he Walk outside to his home meet someone as he enter the car along with Nathalie and drove.

Unknownly to gabriel and nathalie silver called some troops from this universe since this is paris its from the branch of the scp the French branch he called the MTF right hand to observed them in the shadows.