Destroy the possessing girlfriend student & witch Acher

A/n : Oh boy I just saw the sick thing I ever saw since im a fan of zero arashi Uchiha.

A ritual where all family got possess by some sick crap ritual its a white snake possession since that is associated by a man in a black hair and what didnt know is that silver wife is a demon since she control snake. well they gonna taste their own medicine very soon in this story.

But for now this story that is from hitomi la where a girl named nakase she is possess by Takeuchi a pervert student to use her body as a sex toy but not for long he will be judge by silver and alice.

As silver done his mission and headed to his house.

Silver : Honey I'm home.

Alice: welcome home

As they kiss in a passionate. And telling what happened.

As in report from kumoko the asada family are now safe in the shadows from silver and Yui just want to visit him.

Silver : Well if yui want to see me well I insist with that.

2 months later

As silver wife is going on shopping district while he put some gps tracking but why he is worrying about her health and his child but she done shopping and until she on a school with different student and she saw a young student but shy

A student but she read his mind as she saw horrify that he read his thought that his favorite girlfriend but shy got possess by his own classmate but to keep in a secret but alice she is enraged and decided to call her husband.

As she walk to him and saying a word.

Alice : Are you ok

As he nodded and paranoid

Student : No Im not okay

Alice : What happened you can tell me.

As the student explain that his favorite classmate that his confess crush nakase got possess but in truth takase was taking her body like a puppet. Because nobody believed to everyone until.

Alice : Your eyes are telling the truth, your friend nakase got hit by a stone and he possess her body but Im an agent and wife to the Agatsuma.

As she looked to the id she is a wife of silver Agatsuma .

This student shock that her name is an agatsuma he heard the news that one of the asada family got possess by a certain revenge and he was sentence to the special interdimensional prison as news spread to japan.

This cause him to help him to save nakase from Takeuchi possession.

Alice : I will contact my husband for this and our soldiers will arrived in tomorrow and my husband will judge 'her' judgement.

As he was relief in saving nakase from Takeuchi grasp.

(enjoy your humiliation loser : No offense but silver will punish him)

School.

As we see the student and he was pissed by Takeuchi possessing the body of nakase but not for long.

Nakase just doing the masterubation but he grind and nakase is smugly but

in a secret until in 3.....2......1....