All That Glitters

Summary:

Summary- You finally meet the man of your dreams. But nothing is as it seems.

Word Count- 4.5 k

Warnings- Stalking, non-con/dub-con, explicit smut, a bit of a size kink

Notes:

This is a follow-up fic to my one-shot Somebody to Love featuring Stucky x Reader.

Sitting on a park bench, you stared at the unfolded map in front of you, turning it this way and that, not sure which way you were facing or where exactly your location actually was.

"How did people live this way?" you muttered, trying to orient yourself.

A shadow fell over the map, blocking the sun. "Need any help?" A man stood over you in a tight grey t-shirt and navy track pants clinging to his muscled physique.

You were staring, you could feel it but were helpless against the man standing before you. Steve Rogers, Captain America himself, was actually speaking to you.

"Sorry to bother you. You looked lost." He turned to leave.

"No, wait!" you called out to him. "I am. Lost that is. I can't make heads or tails out of this thing."

He smiled and sat down next to you. "You know, most young people nowadays use their phones for this sort of thing."

Fishing around in your purse, you pulled out your phone, shattered screen and all. "I can still make calls using voice command, but it's pretty much worthless for anything else."

"Ah, I see. You could hail a cab," he suggested.

"I'm trying to save money for a new phone. I figure I've got two legs might as well make use of them."

He nodded. "And where were your legs going to carry you?"

"There's a museum somewhere around here. I heard it's really good, and I've been dying to see it since I moved here." You lifted the map once more, squinting at lines and tiny lettering.

"Well since you're holding that map upside down, there's really only one thing to do. I'm going to have to take you there myself." He placed his hand on his knees, pushing himself up off the bench.

"Oh no. I couldn't possibly—that's really nice—you don't have to—" you sputtered in protest and disbelief.

"It's no problem. Really. I've been wanting to see that museum too. This gives me the perfect excuse. You don't mind if we stop by my place first so I can change?"

"Oh, um..." You struggled to refold the map, searching for something to say.

He took the map you battled and folded it with ease. "I'm just a few blocks from here then we can hoof it to the museum." He handed you the map and smiled, easing the conflict that tumbled in your stomach.

"Ok. Sure." Oh my god. You were going to Captain America's apartment. All the life in the big city talks your friends had given you had not prepared you for this.

The walk took about 10 minutes which seemed to fly by as he asked you questions about where you grew up and why you moved.

Thankful you had chosen flats today, your legs stretched to try to keep up with his long strides. "I knew I wasn't going to find what I wanted back home."

He stopped and turned to look at you. "And what was that?"

"Same thing everyone wants, I guess." You shrugged. "Good job, life, love, the usual..."