Finally Found You

Summary:

Steve Rogers has been searching for you for the last two years since you ran away. But he's not the one that finds you.

Warnings- Non violent non-con/dub-con, threesome, explicit smut

The echoing footsteps coming up the stairs, made your heart stop. You should have left this place long ago. But after months of silence, no strange cars following you, no weird regulars checking out the diner you worked at, you thought you were safe.

You thought wrong. Either you had gotten sloppy or he had gotten better. How far should you have gone? How much more could you have changed your appearance?

Dying your hair, new name, new job, new city. Lather, rinse, repeat every few months.

Everything you owned fit into one bag. You left everything else behind. All things he bought for you. There was no family. He made sure there were no friends. Isolating you in his wing of the Avengers Compound until he found an even more secluded place nearby to hide you away in.

Your name was whispered down the hall. That voice. The deep timbre had haunted your dreams for the better part of two years. Your thighs pressed together, remembering all the times it had moaned your name in your ear as he thrust deep inside you.

It was no good. You couldn't go back to that. You wouldn't go back to being his doll. His plaything. Controlling how you dressed, what you ate, how you spent your time. All the world adored Captain America. They didn't know Steve Rogers. Not like you did. And no one had believed you when you said you needed help escaping him. No one wanted to.

Opening the window, you pushed the screen out and connected the fire escape ladder to the window sill. Climbing down, you knew it was futile to run. But flight was your only option. There was no one who could withstand a fight with the man that never backed down.

He wouldn't be far behind. His strength and speed would catch up to you before you could gain any real distance. Where could you go? Was there any place you could hide? Anywhere he wouldn't think to look?

Steve's shoulder slammed into the door, breaking it off the hinges and splintering the wooden frame. The small studio apartment was stark. Nothing decorated the cracked and peeling walls. A mattress with threadbare sheets laid on the floor. There was no table. No television. Nothing.

Nothing. Where was she? He opened the door to the bathroom. Empty. Scanning the room, he saw it. A ladder hooked to her window. Smart girl. She couldn't have gotten very far on foot. He quickly surveyed her closet. Also empty. Opening the fridge he frowned. There wasn't much food inside. A couple of takeout boxes, packets of condiments, a quart of milk. Nothing that said she cooked or cared for her health. Not the way he had at least.

She needed him. Needed to be cared for. To be protected. How could she not see it?

Steve knew once he found her and got her back home, he could make her see reason. He would make sure she had everything she ever needed. And he would have her. They could be a family.