Cross My Heart

Summary:                           

This was written based on a prompt sent to me on Tumblr.

Prompt-  "Look at you, I've only started using my fingers and you're already shaking." 

TW- dub-con (maybe?) this is gray story, could be open to interpretation, reluctance, exhibitionism, explicit

You found yourself on Steve's lap, as always. Your legs running  perpendicular to his strong thighs and you leaned against his chest. He  made you promise to be good. Promise to sit patiently and quietly as he  met with the other Avengers. Not that you had much choice.

These meetings were always torture. Boring. Everyone gathered in  the common area of the Avenger's Tower. The six of them arguing over  battle plans, missions, and coffee grounds in the disposal. Today was  not any different. Bickering, squabbling, and all the stubborn  head-butting leading to locked horns.

Trying your best, you stared at your hands in your lap then  switched to singing songs in your head. Anything to distract you. If  only, he would let you hide in your room during these meetings, but he  never let you out of his sight for long. He always wanted you close. A  long sigh, close to a groan escaped your lips as you rolled your eyes.  You felt his body go rigid underneath you and you knew you had messed  up.

As Clint and Nat bickered with Tony over something stupid, again,  Steve whispered in your ear, "Was it too much to ask that you behave?"

You should your head. You hated disappointing him. It was never a  good thing. His hand squeezed your thigh, slowly creeping up your leg,  under the skirt of your dress.

You looked to the other people in the room. They all flocked to the  bar, a signal that the meeting was over and social hour began. Steve  never joined, alcohol having no effect on him anymore, and the others  stopped asking, knowing his preferred vice was perched on his knee.

Your hand flew to his wrist, trying to stop its progression. But  you should have known better than that too. If you had dared to look him  in the eye, you knew you would have seen his brows furrowed into a  glaciered glare. "You wanted my attention. Now you have it." His  whispered growl vibrated against your ear.

He took your hands in his, pinning them behind your back as the  other continued its ascent towards the apex of your thighs. You knew  what he would find when he reached it. He would find your naked pussy  impossibly wet. Your pussy clenched thinking of his thick fingers  working your delicate flesh. But not here. Not where everyone could see.

Steve pushed his hands between your thighs, fingers grazing your  slick slit. "You're gonna show me you can be a good girl, aren't you?"  He pushed a finger inside you, shame heated your cheeks as the ease at  which it slid in.

You nodded, teeth catching your bottom lip, eyes darting to the side, eyeing the other inhabitants of the rooms.

"Don't look at them." He added another finger, curving his  fingertips with each pump, stroking the one spot only he could reach  with accuracy as his thumb rubbed over your sensitive clit. "Look at you, I've only started using my fingers and you're already shaking."

He was right. Your toes were curling, thighs shaking as you fought  to keep them from spreading wide, exposing you to everyone. Breathing in  little pants, swallowing any moan that threatened to give you away, a  small mist of sweat covered your brow. Not know how much longer you  could hold out, you lifted your eyes to his. "Please, Steve," you  whimpered. You broke eye contact, staring at his lips, licking your own  in anticipation.

His lips met yours in a bruising kiss, his tongue plunging into  your mouth. His hand stopped its ministrations between your legs,  leaving you empty and aching as it resting on your hip. You moaned into  his mouth in frustration.

"Get a room!" yelled Nat.

"Seriously, I have built an entire Tower. You each have your own  floor. I even splurged for doors with locks. Go use them," said Tony.

Steve set you on your feet, making sure your skirt covered you  properly. "I think we'll do just that. Good evening, everyone." He gave  you a little push towards the door but you didn't move fast enough.  Turning you swiftly, he tossed you with ease over his shoulder.

Grateful he was facing away from the crowd, you tossed a small  smile and wave to the Avengers as you were carried out of the room. As  soon as the door closed behind you, his hand came down on your exposed  ass with a resounding smack. You could only pray no one else was in the  halls at this time of night.

Steve's fingers unexpectedly delved into your pussy. He pumped  inside you as you hung defenseless. The only other sound besides the wet  noises his fingers made was the steady clip of his footsteps on the  tiled floor.

Pleasure built no matter how you tried to resist, coiling in the  pit of your stomach. There was no stopping it this time. You were too  sensitive, too stimulated. Your fists bunched in the fabric of his  shirt, as pleasure shook through your core.

Before you realized, you were in the elevator. Steve put you down,  your knees wobbled slightly before he pushed up against the wall. Your  face pressed into the mirrored surface.

The sound of buckles and zippers behind you were your only warning  seconds before he hitched your leg up and thrust inside you. His pace  was brutal. Hips snapping into you as he plunged deep within you.

The buttons of the elevator binged as you traveled upwards towards  the floor you shared. You saw his reflection as he pressed the emergency  stop button, never breaking the rhythm of his movements. He reached  around you, his fingers brushing against your clit, rubbing the  sensitive nub, bringing you to orgasm once more. Your cunt pulsed around  his cock, moans filling the small space.

"Fuck," he breathed through gritted teeth as he watched you come in  the mirror, squeezing him. He drove himself within your wet warmth, his  long fluid strokes becoming desultory as he came, his dick pulsing deep  inside your pussy.

He withdrew, tucking himself away, and righted his clothes. Pushing  the button to restart the elevator, he turned you to face him. "Tell me  next time you'll behave."

Mind abuzz with the rush of afterglow, your blinked slowly, your  fingers tracing a pattern over your chest. "Cross my heart," you said  knowing it was a lie.

"Good, girl."