Midnight Snack

Summary:                           

Written for a prompt sent to me on Tumblr

Prompt- "You know, there wasn't a single thing to eat in the kitchen until you walked in." (With Steve)

Warnings- Smut

You rolled over, your arm stretching out across the bed searching  for the warmth and security of a body that wasn't there. Opening an eye,  you peered at the empty space beside you.

"Steve?" you whispered as you stumbled down the hall, following the light at the end.

You entered the kitchen where Steve stood, his broad form  illuminated by the glow of the fridge. He was clothed in only his  boxers. His muscles on display as shadows carved out each curve across  his back and shoulders.

"Babydoll, what are you doing up?" he asked as he turned to face his sweet sleepy girl.

"I could ask you the same thing," you said quirking a brow at him.  "Hungry?" You knew what the answer was before you even asked. Steve's  super-soldier metabolism ran rampant. He ate round the clock. Even on  missions, his rations and protein bar supply was two to three times that  of his team.

He nodded as he approached you. His hands gripped your hips as he  lifted you onto the granite countertop of the kitchen island. "But, you know, there wasn't a single thing to eat in the kitchen until you walked in."

Heat spread across your face as you saw the glint in his eyes turn a  cool icy blue. You knew that look. It was all it took for your body to  ache with arousal. You shifted on the cold surface, your t-shirt  gathered around your hips, exposing your bare legs, thigh pressing  together trying to relieve that need for friction that was already  building.

His fingers hooked around the waistband of your panties, pulling  them down. He spread your legs, a low growl vibrated in his throat as  his blue gaze drank in the sight of your pussy. His finger traced the  intricacies of your slit with a feather-light graze. "Already so wet for  me." His thumb pressed down on your clit, rubbing it with circular  strokes.

Leaning back on your elbows, your breath caught as his blond head  leaned down, his blue eyes locked on yours, watching you as his tongue  spread your folds in one broad stroke, his thumb never ceasing. He  feasted on you as a man starved. He nipped and nibbled, licked and lap.  The wet sounds of his mouth on your cunt echoing in the kitchen. His  fingers working in tandem with his tongue to bring you over the edge  time and time again. Every muscle in your body contracted in waves of  pleasure until you lay lax and spent on the island.

Steve gathered you in his arms, carrying you back to the bedroom you shared.

"I thought you were hungry," you mumbled with a small laugh.

Setting your feet on the floor, his hand gripped your chin. "I am.  You've only whet my appetite." He gently pushed you to the bed and  crawled over you.

As his mouth crashed onto yours, you realized just how starved you were too.