Chapter 1

hey guys! this is my first time actually writing a fanfic, so i hope it's alright! i'm going to try my absolute best to make this fic as inclusive as possible for all the people reading this! This fic is set in a modern lifestyle, and the characters are actors in a show called Attack on Titan. I've also decided to alter the characters ages slightly so that they're all in their early 20's. this story will also deal with some 18+ parts as well as mental health issues, so if either of those are triggering I suggest not reading this story </3 I swear it gets better (ideas and criticism are welcome, but i do tend to overthink so try to be nice) I hope y'all enjoy!!

"(y/n)! Over here!!"

I turned my head as a large smile spread across my face, watching my friends bound toward me.
"Connie! Jean! I missed you guys!" I exclaimed, turning to face them with my arms open wide.

Connie leapt into my arms, nearly knocking me over. My eyes widened as I felt Jean's arm wrap around my back, catching me to pull the three of us into a group hug.

"(y/n)! Please never leave ever again, ok?" Connie begged, his arms wrapping tightly around my back.
"You're going to break her ribs, idiot." Jean sighed, pulling him off of me. Connie gave Jean an annoyed look, nudging his arm off of him. I laughed, rubbing my now-sore shoulder before looking around. "Where's Sasha?"

"She stopped to get some snacks at one of those little shops they have stationed along here. Not sure which one though, this airport is lined with 'em." Jean sighed, running his fingers through his hair. I looked around for the girl, but to no avail. Connie linked his arm with mine as we walked towards baggage claim, Jean insisting on carrying my bags. "I got it (y/n), just relax." He smiled, lifting the third bag onto his shoulder. After passing quite a few little shops, I heard an all too familiar voice.

"It's not a waste! Besides, it's my money, so I don't see why you're preventing this!" Sasha whined, holding quite a variety of snacks in her arms. I laughed softly from a distance, shaking my head. Marco rubbed the back of his neck, sighing. "I'm just trying to get you to save-" He started, interrupted by Sasha, shoving the snacks into his arms as she ran towards me. Connie quickly let go of my arm, backing away as Sasha plummeted into me.

This time however, Jean did not catch me, thus resulting in us colliding with the ground. When I say us, I mean me, because Sasha landed comfortably on top of my tired body . "Jeez you guys, I was only gone for a few months." I groaned, propping myself up onto my elbows. "That's a few months too long!" Sasha and Connie both argued. I laughed, prying myself from Sasha's strong grip to brush myself off.

"You would think after four years of filming you would be perfectly fine with a break from me." I sighed, squinting my eyes at both Connie and Sasha.
Jean laughed, patting my head. "The apartment felt empty without you. Besides, you'd be lying if you said you didn't miss us." I rolled my eyes, taking one of the bags from Jean. "Of course I missed you guys." I laughed, making my way over to Marco.

"Oh gosh don't fuel her snack addiction, I've got this." I said, pulling out my wallet. I handed the cashier my card before Marco could argue, smiling at him. "I'll pay you back." He frowned. I laughed, placing my hand on top of his. "No need." I took the bags filled with snacks from the cashier and began to walk back towards the group. "You alright? Sasha tackled you pretty hard back there." Marco asked, placing a gentle hand on my shoulder as his eyes filled with concern. I laughed, almost my entire body aching. "I'll be alright."

I tapped Sasha on the shoulder, handing her the snack-filled bags. "Oh how i've missed my sugar mommy!" Sasha exclaimed, throwing her arms around me. We all laughed, walking towards the exit doors of the airport. We conversed about all that I had missed, Sasha informing me about a new restaurant that had opened up and Connie telling me about his new favorite bar.