Chapter 6

"(y/n) wake up."

I opened my eyes hesitantly, Sasha standing over me. "What're you doing in here?" She whispered, looking between Hange and I. "You didn't..."

"Ew, no." I groaned, rubbing my eyes. "We couldn't sleep on the floor, besides Hange fell asleep in here waiting for me to get out of the bathroom." It wasn't a complete lie, just a few details missing. To be honest I didn't fully remember what had happened last night, but I know nothing like that happened.

"Well you better get up before anyone else starts waking up." She sighed, rubbing her forehead. "Also, can you make us breakfast?" She smiled. I sighed, moving Hange's arm off of me to sit up as Hange groaned, reaching their arm back up to reach for me. "Time to get up." I whispered, swinging my legs off of the bed.

I got up and brushed my teeth, washing my face before tying up my hair. I stepped out of my bedroom, walking down the hallway and into the kitchen. Sasha sat on the counter, Mikasa and Annie sitting on the barstools by the island. "Morning guys." I awkwardly smiled, walking towards the fridge. My head pounded as I grabbed a few bottled waters, handing them to the girls.

"Yelena had to go, so Pieck went with her." Mikasa smiled, taking the water from me. "Alright, you guys want waffles?"

"Yes please." Sasha begged, bowing her arms down. I laughed, grabbing the waffle maker from one of the cabinets and getting the ingredients together. Historia got up, sitting in a stool next to Mikasa. "I'll probably have to wake Ymir up soon to get going." Historia smiled softly, reaching for a plate.

Soon enough the waffles were finished, cafe music playing softly from my speaker as I washed some fruit. I set out some syrup and whipped cream, placing the fruit into a bowl and setting it down as well. "Thanks bae." Sasha smiled, piling the waffles into her plate. "I made chocolate chip ones too." I laughed, bringing the second plate over. The girls quickly thanked me, putting together their plates as Hitch slowly walked forward. "I smell food." She groaned, her eyes still partially shut.

"Hungover?" I asked, walking back to get her a water. "Yes. I'm never drinking again." She whined, pulling herself up onto the counter and helping herself to a chocolate chip waffle. "You said that a few nights ago at the club." Annie laughed, eyeing Hitch. "You say that every time." I added, patting her leg as I made myself a plate.

Ymir eventually got up, insisting her and Historia wrap things up and go. "Just a minute Ymir, have a waffle!" Historia smiled, holding a plate out for her. "No I'm good." She smiled slightly, walking towards my bedroom to get their bags. "She's...not a morning person. Or a social person." Historia sighed, setting her plate into the sink. "Don't worry about it." I shrugged, popping a blueberry into my mouth.

"I could really use some coffee right now." Hitch whined, shoving another waffle into her mouth. "The only thing that would do is make your hangover worse." I shook my head, moving the waffles away from Sasha. "Well it would make me feel happy." Hitch argued, walking towards the fridge. I laughed, picking up the plate of waffles and setting them on the other side of the counter. "Heyy i'm not finished with those." Sasha pouted, reaching her arm out. "I'm making more Sash." I laughed, walking back towards the waffle maker. "Well then I love you (y/n). Ugh I should've asked you out first, free meals for life." Sasha pouted.

I shot my head towards her, Hitch shutting the fridge door as the rest of the girls looked up from their plates. "Who asked out (y/n)?!" Hitch shouted, looking between Sasha and I. Sasha shot her hand up to her mouth, her eyes pleadingly looking towards me. "So (y/n) is dating someone?" Ymir smirked, bags in hand as she walked out of my bedroom.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I poured the mix into the waffle maker, my back facing the girls. "Well that's funny because I was just going to ask why Hange is sleeping in your bed." I could feel my face grow hot, my hands sweating slightly as Hitch gasped. "They fell asleep while waiting for me to get out of the bathroom." I shrugged, turning around. Mikasa side-eyed Sasha, her mouth shut. Hitch on the other hand sat there with her mouth wide open. "(y/n) and Hange..." She smiled, setting down the glass Starbucks drink she had gotten from the fridge.