Chapter 13

"You love Hange!!" Sasha squealed, shaking me. "I never said that." I said defensively, looking the opposite direction from where she was sitting. "You basically just said it."

"Well, you misunderstood me." I said plainly, crossing my arms. Sasha tilted her head sideways, narrowing her eyes at me before grabbing one of the pillows from my bed and standing up, hugging it tightly to her chest. "(y/n)'s in looooveeeee" she sang playfully, dancing around my room.

I rolled my eyes, my face growing hot. "You're so annoying, you know that?" I asked, Sasha sitting back down, smiling. "Anyways, what I was saying was that even after that night, I almost liked them even more. I wasn't upset or anything, I barely let them walk out the door." I huffed, my hands sliding down my face.

"I just feel happier around them, y'know? I thought the butterflies would go away once we actually got together, but i'm still over here acting like i've got a stupid crush on them."

All I could see was Sasha's sly smile, her grip tightening on the pillow. "(y/n)...LOVES HANGE!!" She shouted, my eyes widening as I reached over to swat at her. "I need you to shut the fuck up Sash." I spat, grabbing the pillow from her arms and shoving it in her face. "You're just mad that I'm right." Her voice was muffled as she spoke through the pillow, making me smile slightly.

"It's too early for all of that, I just want to have fun with them right now." I shrugged, letting the pillow fall into her lap. I got off of the bed and walked into our kitchen, opening the fridge.

"Do you really think it's too soon? You've known each other for years (y/n). That kind of bond is already strong." Sasha said, lurking behind me. "That's a different kind of love." I said simply, grabbing a snack and shutting the fridge door.

"Does that really matter if you love them both ways?" Sasha asked, leaning against the counter. I sighed, turning to give her an annoyed look before walking away. "I'm done with this conversation." I said, eventually arriving at my room and shutting the door. "But it's an important one, (y/n)!" Sasha whined from the other end of the door.

I smiled to myself, pulling out my phone to message Hange. "Don't forget we have rehearsals tomorrow!" Sasha called out.

shit.

I had completely forgotten about the stupid red carpet rehearsal, it was the last thing I had wanted to do. "How could I forget?" I shouted in response, smiling to myself. I could almost see Sasha rolling her eyes on the other side of my door, her footsteps growing fainter as she walked away.

from: Hange <3
wyd gorgeous? :)

I felt stupid while doing it, but I couldn't stop from smiling as I unlocked my phone to answer them.

to: Hange <3
you😏 jk jk im just trying to mentally prepare for tmrw </3

from: Hange <3
i can help u with both of those things😁

to: Hange <3
how charming...

from: Hange <3
only for u princess <3

I set my phone down, the same stupid smile spread across my lips as I pressed my cool hands on my somewhat warm cheeks, taking a deep breath.

It was getting somewhat late, and I was hungry again. I walked out of my room and across the hall, knocking on Sasha's door. "Who is it?" She asked, making me roll my eyes as I smiled. "I'm the only other person living here." I stated, leaning against the door.

"Well (y/n), you can't come in until you admit it." Sasha said, her voice filled with obvious attitude. "I guess I can't find out what you want from that frozen yogurt place then." I smiled, dramatically sighing.