Chapter 3

The door clicked shut behind us, the sound of the locks bolting in place soon followed. The apartment was in better condition then it was the last time I was here, which was good. "Just ignore the mess." Hange laughed, guiding me to their bedroom.

The door lightly shut behind them, walking over to where I stood. I looked out of the glass door, leading to their balcony. "Nice view, isn't it?" Their hand rested on my shoulder, tightening its grip ever so slightly. "Here." They said, opening the glass door. The grabbed my hand, leading me out onto the balcony.

I placed my hands against the wall, freezing slightly. "What's wrong?" Hange asked, looking from me to the balcony edge. We both paused slightly, the sound of passing cars surrounding the still air around us. "Oh, I see." They smiled softly, taking both my hands and pulling me into a tight hug. They turned around, facing the balconies edge, the moon shining on us. "Afraid of heights are we?" The asked, looking down at me. "Only a little." I mumbled, embarrassed. It wasn't so much as heights in general as it was falling from them to be fair, but I didn't want to start that conversation. "It's nothing to be ashamed of, really! I just would've thought that after all these years of you swinging with a harness for the show I would've realized." They said playfully, looking back at the stars.

The glow of the moon illuminated their face perfectly, capturing every detail of their handsome face. I slowly moved to the railing, my arms resting on the cold surface as I kept my gaze up. "Well look at you!" Hange teased, poking at my side. They leaned against the railing as well, facing me. A few minutes passed as I just stared at the sky, looking for the constellations my mother had taught me as a kid before turning my attention back to Hange. There they stood, watching me instead of the stars.

They blushed slightly, leaning closer to me. "(y/n)?" They whispered, looking down into my eyes. "Yeah?" I asked hesitantly, standing up straight. "Do you think I've waited long enough?" They teased, grabbing my waist and pulling me close to them. "I'd say so." I shrugged, smiling at them.

I grabbed the collar of their dress shirt, pulling them down to bring our lips together. Hanges cold hands were now places on both sides of my face, cooling my skin. A wave of emotions washed over me, I had been waiting for this for so long. We broke apart for a moment, taking in the sight of each others faces as we both savored the moment. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do this." Hange whispered, their lips lingering in front of mine.

Their hand had moved from my cheek around to the back of my neck, their fingers entangled with my hair. Our lips reconnected, their tongue slowly slipping into my mouth as I shivered. The hairs on my arms stood up, a chill running through my body. Hange bit my lip as they pulled away, tugging it slightly.

"Are you cold?" The asked, running a hand over my bare arm. "I'm fine, don't worry." I explained, attempting to brush it off. "I know how to warm you up." Hange winked, pulling me back inside. The warm air covered my skin like a blanket, a sigh of relief leaving my lips. "Better?" They asked, their thumb placed on my lips. "Much better." I whispered.

Hange gently placed their other hand on my stomach, guiding me to sit down on their bed. They leaned forward on one arm, the other holding my hair back as their lips grazed my skin. Starting at my jaw, they left gentle kisses going down my neck, getting more aggressive as they reached my collarbone. Before long, they had left bite marks and soon-to-be hickeys along my chest, marking their territory.

Their fingers slowly inched up to one of the straps on my dress, sliding it down my shoulder at an excruciatingly slow speed. "I'm going to need your permission to take this off, sweetheart." They spoke softly, motioning to my dress.

"Go for it." I smiled, their hand quickly slipping the emerald strap all the way down. Soon both straps sat limp on my lower arms, the front slowly slipping down. I moved my arm to slide the dress off, but Hanges hand grabbed my wrist, pushing both my arm and my body down fully onto their bed.