Chapter 2:좋아요 I Like It (Pretty Woman)

Don't wanna be a fool, wanna be cool, wanna be loved

Our same love (Our same love)

I know it's over, yeah

Don't wanna be a fool, wanna be cool, wanna be loved

Our same love (Our same love)

Baby, I want it

Jimin POV:

It had been a few days, I walked into the studio, I had an extra coffee with me, it was either going to be Hobi's or Jae whoever I would be running into first. I of course wanted an excuse to go and see Jae, I wanted to at least be her friend but she was just so annoyed with me without knowing me. I walked towards where the practice rooms were. They were there for people to write or to do live streams of things of that nature.

I listened for different sounds at the door then a familiar voice that I have heard before came through one of the doors. I smirked and stood at the door for a minute. I then knocked and opened the door letting myself in.

"Ugh...Jimin what are you doing here?"

"Hey my angel of music, I brought an extra coffee and I thought such a beautiful lady deserved to have it."

She stared at me and rolled her eyes. She grabbed the cup and smelled it then looked at me then the coffee and opened the lid of it and then poured it into the trash can and threw the cup in with it.

"I don't drink coffee, and I am not your angel of music"

"But you have the voice of an angel Jae"

"But I am not yours, I am not anyone's anything"

"not yet but you'll change your mind soon enough"

"Sure...ok," she says, rolling her eyes.

"Well guess who is helping you out today, yours truly," I tell her, smirking.

"I thought Suga was going to be helping me today"

"There was a bit of an emergency and I volunteered myself"

"Of course you did, well as I was going to use Suga to help with some producing things, I guess your time is wasted, as I don't need singing or dancing help," she said to me turning back to her music.

"Well, my time will not be wasted as I have produced and wrote music before,"

"Sure you have, I am guessing with the help of RM or Suga"

"Correction I have two songs I wrote myself"

"Congratulations, do you want a sticker?"

I huffed and sighed and I sat down in the room she was in. Why isn't any of this working on her? I've tried to be charming, I've tried to be nice.

" 제가 도울 수있는 방법이 있습니까?" (jega doul su-issneun bangbeob-i issseubnikka?) [Is there any way that I can help?] I asked her just trying to be helpful. If flirting isn't going to work maybe music can.

"별로" (byeollo) [not really] She says softly looking at her computer.

"멜로디를 먼저 썼나요, 비트를 썼나요?" (mellodileul meonjeo sseossnayo, biteuleul sseossnayo?) [Did you write the melody first or the beats?]

"멜로디" (mellodi) [Melody] She said looking confused at the screen

"당신이 가진 것을들을 수 있습니까?" (dangsin-i gajin geos-euldeul-eul su issseubnikka?) [Can I hear what you have?]