Chapter 17: Best of Me

When you say that you love me
I walk above the clouds
Tell me about eternity just one more time
When you say that you love me
All I need is that one phrase
That you'll never change, just one more time
You're like the whole world to me
Hug me harder and more painfully
That something that we shared

Jae's POV: 

From Jae: I know it is late for you my love but I am sending you this video, because I do not have enough space to share the dream I just had. I felt like you would want to hear it.

"Hello my love, my Jiminie

"Hello my love, my Jiminie. I know you are busy but like I texted I had an interesting dream that I felt like I should share with you. It is somewhat of a dream but I felt like it was the future. A vision of what our life will be like. *giggles* 

It was a happy dream, I loved it. I can't wait if it is our future. It didn't seem that far away in the future. 

We were in a house, it must have been our own house. Because it wasn't decorated like Yoongi's and Lynie's. We must have both been on a break from idol life or it was a day off. We were hanging out in bed just talking with each other. I don't remember what we were talking about but I know we were happy and smiling at each other. We were talking about your birthday and how we wanted to travel to Paris and have wine and cheese. I then decided to give you an early birthday present. As I couldn't wait to share it with you. I gave you a small box and you opened it. Inside was a pregnancy test with an ultrasound. 

Your face lit up like a thousand stars. You had happy tears fall down your face. You hugged me so tightly. I don't think I could have made you any happier. You pulled away slightly from me and leaned down and kisses my belly and then my lips, then you looked up in my eyes and said, 'thank you my love, my beautiful wife, my angel of music.' 

It was just so perfect to think about. 

Us starting a family, being married. I know we haven't talked about this but I don't think it would be a bad idea to get married or start a family, I love you Jiminie so much! Let me know what you think about this and interpret from it. 

I am also going to send you some of the photos from my recent shoot. I really enjoyed modeling for them. I know you will enjoy some of the pictures. *winks* 

I love you my musical prince. 

Bye!!