Chapter 5: Lie

Caught in a lie

Find the me that was pure

I can't be free from this lie

Give me back my smile

Jimin's POV:

Jae had beat me in the first game of the episode and I was annoyed. She gloated and stood with her friends and I went and stood next to the guys and went to my forever soulmate Tae for comfort.

"Tae, a girl beat me, it's over" I faked, cried and got so dramatic and he hugs me and fakes soothes me. The girls and other guys laughed at us.

The director laughed and then spoke to us "Next activity is Red Rover" the directions then started to be told to us. Then they gave us each a piece of paper to divide into teams.

We all took turns to open the paper.

RM:1

Jin:1

Suga:2

Jhope:2

Tae:1

Me:2

Jungkook:2

Ara:1

Jae:2

Gigi:1

Hehe:2

"You can decide team names now, you will keep these teams for the next activity as well" The director told us and we gathered in our teams.

"We will be team Seokjin," Rm said for team one.

"Then we will be team bunny" Jungkook said and we all agreed.

We all got in a line and I somehow just randomly had no intention stood next to Jae to hold her hand. Team Seokjin will be going first so we will have to let someone run across the field between us.

"RED ROVER RED ROVER SEND YOONGKITTY RIGHT OVER" Jin yelled over

"Aish" Yoongi muttered, making us laugh as he ran over Ara and Tae was across from him, but we weren't so sure who would win at this moment. Everyone was laughing as he barely tried to break the chain.

"Oh YOONGI Hyung you sucked" I yelled at him laughing. watching him join their chain.

It was now our turn and we let Hobi yell first.

"RED ROVER RED ROVER SEND GIGI RIGHT OVER" he yelled

Gigi was across from me and Hobi, She ran over and got stuck between us and stood on the other side of Hobi.

Now it was Ara's turn and she looked for a minute and then yelled "RED ROVER RED ROVER SEND JAE RIGHT OVER" first off rude she is standing beside me second she had some lungs to be able to yell like that.

Jae let go of my hand and ran over between Jin and Tae breaking the chain which was surprising. She smirks and giggles so cutely. She then thought for a minute and grabbed Tae and brought him over to our side.

It was now my turn to yell and I looked for a minute. "RED ROVER RED ROVER SEND YOONGI RIGHT OVER" I smirked as he looked so annoyed.

"Aish, 나는 달리기가 싫어" (naneun dalligiga silh-eo) [I hate running] Yoongi said complaining and ran across and got caught by Tae and Gigi. He made everyone laugh as when his dialect came out.

This continued to happen for a good while and then Team Seokjin ended up winning. Then we got back into our original groups and time for our last activity before we cooked and had dinner all together.