Chapter 9: Blue & Grey

I just wanna be happier
Please feel the warmth in my hands
They're cold, that's why I need more of you
Oh, this ground feels so heavier
I am singing by myself
If I laugh in the future far away
I'll tell you that I did

Jimin's POV:

It had been a few weeks since I got to see Jae's tour start and they were wonderful. She was my angel, I loved her so much. But now it was time for me and the guys to head off to start our tour. Usually, I am happy about tours they are so much fun. It is our first tour in a long while, but It's the first tour where I will be away from someone who means more than the world to me. I know Yoongs has got to feel the same way that I do because of Lyn and Mini. But, in the end, we are doing this all for Army and we got to show them a good tour, we have to perform our best for them.

But, that is hard to do when your heart is countries away performing on stage as well. I know she has also got to be feeling the same way. She has my heart and I have hers. But both hearts want to be with the other heart. We did think of this when we started this relationship it was going to have its ups and downs like this. We do get to call each other at night though.

Jae was in the Philipines for her tour and I was still here in Korea about to perform our opening piece for our first concert in a long while, in front of thousands of Army. We were going to perform first with ON. I texted Jae a picture of me before going on stage.

I smiled seeing that she read the text and then I had to set my phone down and get mic up and head to go on stage

I smiled seeing that she read the text and then I had to set my phone down and get mic up and head to go on stage. The concert went really well and it was so fun to be on stage again. There were only a couple of mistakes mostly from all of us goofing off. But we would be heading to the airport early in the morning. We had a hotel floor near the airport so we got as much sleep as we could before leaving Korea. As soon as I got to my room I texted Jae to see if she was free to video call.

I smiled seeing her face and name light up on my phone. I answered it quickly and sat my phone up so I didn't have to hold it.

"Hello my angel" I tell her smiling and she smiles back.

"Hello chimchim" She says giggling

"How are you? How was your concert?" I asked her smiling.

"It was good, I am good tired and exhausted but missing you" She says stretching.

"I miss you too, I really like having my angel cuddles and kisses" I tell her pouting playfully.

"And I love your puppy dog pouts and kisses as well" She tells me smiling, she giggled softly.

"So anything happen during the concert?" I asked her spinning around in my chair making her giggle some more.

" It went really well, I can't wait for it to be over. Then I can come and visit with you." She tells me making me blush and smile.

"I know but do enjoy it, its your first small tour. Your going to miss this eventually" I tell her smiling. "But I am happy to know you are missing me and wanting to see me, I love you so much my musical angel"

"I love you too so much Jiminie" She says to me

We talked for a few more minutes flirting with each other, till she had to go. I miss her once we hang up. I love her so much and can't wait till we can be fully together but as she is still starting out she doesn't want my fans just to be a fan of her because of me as well as she is worried that they would also just hate her because she is dating me. I got up and went to Tae's room, I knock on the door and waited till he opened it. He smiled at me and let me in. I came in and sat on his bed looking at him.

"Taebear can I talk with you?" I asked him and he nodded

"Of course Jiminie" He says and sits beside me. I laid back and he did as well.

"Its about Jae," I started and he looks at me and nodded.

"What about her" He asked me

"I want to be public with her, I want people to know that I have found someone who makes me immensely happy." I told him and then I frown looking at him. "But she doesn't want to be public"

Tae nods and thinks for a minute and hugs me as he could tell this made me sad to talk about.

"I know you want everyone to know Jiminie but also know she doesn't want to not because she is embarrassed to be dating you, she is just protecting herself" Tae told me and held onto me I hugged him back and sighed.

"I know she loves me and she knows I love her. I am so happy to have someone." I tell him feeling some tears form in my eyes.

"I know, you should talk to Lakyn and Yoongi as they are experienced in how army and non army treat Lakyn when it became known about them." Tae says "It will do you some good to understand maybe"

"Thank you tae" I tell him and laid beside him. "Is it ok for me to sleep in here tonight"

"Of course Jiminie it is ok" Tae said.

We went to sleep after talking a few more minutes about life and everything else. It was an ok nights of sleep, Tae may be my best friend but sleeping next to Jae is much better to sleep next to and wake up to. Don't get me wrong Tae is my soulmate as a friend. But Jae is my angel.