Chapter 6: Make it Right

Baby I know 
I can make it better 
I can hold you tighter
All those roads
Are pointing to you
Everything was useless
Anything other than you
Just touch me like that time

Jimin's POV:

I laid in my bed and looked at the ceiling, I smiled and sighed and turned and laid on my side looking at my phone. I finally had Jae, I wanted to take her on a date. I thought about what to do, I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and texted Jae.

To Jae:

Hey, my angel of music! Wow! I finally get to call you that and it's true. Are you busy this evening, around 7? I would like to take you out on a date. xxYour Prince Jimin

From Jae:

Good morning Chimchim, I would love to go out at 7, how formal or informal of date are we talking about?

To Jae:

I was thinking semi formal, nice casual, but you are free to wear whatever you want to always be beautiful. xxx

From Jae:

Sounds good, Where to meet?

To Jae:

I would like to pick you up if that is ok? I want a traditional formal first date including picking you up and dropping you off. If that is ok? xxx

From Jae:

Ok sounds great, *address to their dorm*

From Jae:

xxxx

To Jae:

You sent x's! Yes! You do like me! xxxx

From Jae:

I will see you later. Have a good day my ChimChim, I'll see you around 7!

xoxo

To Jae:

I will see you later my Angel, have a good day!

xoxo.

My face was red from texting her. She actually was flirting back and being playful with me. I couldn't wait till our date. I do have meetings and things today beforehand but I didn't need to be at the studio for another hour and a half. So I could create my plans for tonight. I called the place I wanted the date to happen and reserved it for the evening for us to have privacy. I did pay a good sum since it was sort of sudden it was only fair. I then called a restaurant that was one of the best in the city and ordered food for tonight that I would have one of the assistants we have, pick it up for me when I go and pick up Jae tonight.

I got up and went and took a shower and then got ready for the day. Is this why Yoongi has been so happy, Actually having someone to care about, to cherish, to call at the end of the day. Someone who makes your heart beat faster than it ever has before, to make you smile when you wake up and before you fall asleep. Someone to text good morning and goodnight to. Someone to hug and give flowers to.

I got dressed and headed to the studio for dance practice and meetings. Then vocal lessons. We were preparing for our comeback tour that will happen soon. Details were still being decided and how things will work, where we would be going. We hadn't announced things of that nature as it wouldn't be for a couple of more months. So it's nice and we also have new MVs soon to do as well.