Chapter 13: Fake Love

For you, I could pretend like I was happy when I was sad

For you, I could pretend like I was strong when I was hurt

I wish love was perfect as love itself

I wish all my weaknesses could be hidden

I grew a flower that can't be bloomed in a dream that can't come true

Jae's POV

It has taken me a while to gain trust of going back out in public. I don't know why I was targeted in the incident. If it was because of who I was or because of who I was dating.  I trust that it wasn't Jimin or any of the other guys who drugged me. I feel bad I will not be taking part in Yoongi's surprise for Lyn. But I know she will ask me and the girls to be there on their special day. I know Jimin has not be doing good at all and this is the reason we probably shouldn't be together though it breaks my heart we might be better off without risking each other for love. Because I know people say love is worth risking it all for but I don't want to be the cause of some psychotic fan killing me or Jimin. From this time I got the time to write music for our soon to be released album. I spent most of my time to focus on writing staying in my studio late at night and staying the night here in my studio. I could tell the girls were worried about me but me as the leader I need to be focused on them and we have our focus sights on our album. 

But tonight I had to go out with the girls and Lyn, I would also be meeting Jin's girlfriend Jangmi. We had a bachelorette party for Lyn and then this weekend was going to be her and Yoongi's wedding. We were going to take her out to drink and hang out together. We had to make sure our images were ok as Dispatch would probably be following us not just because of me and the rest of our band but also Lyn has been being followed since her and Yoongi's relationship has been announced. I got ready with the girls at our dorm and we were going to meet Lyn and Jangmi at the restaurant we were going to eat at. 

"Hehe, Gibear, Ara, are you all ready? We need to get going!" I yelled waiting near the door for them 

"We are coming" Ara said walking out and smiling. I smiled at her and nodded waiting for the two younger ones now.