(6) The Ducks

Adam POV.

 Few weeks after I joined the ducks I decided I wanted Y/n to meet them. She was my girlfriend and my best friend she had to meet them. I knew she needed a girl she could talk to so I know she's gonna love, Connie. I wanted it to be a surprise so I told the Ducks to go to the mall. 

                                                                     Y/n POV. 

It had been a few weeks since Adam joined the Ducks. It's been really weird since Adam left, I have no one to talk to, plus my nightmares have been getting worse and more frequent. I can't tell Adam I don't want him to give up hockey because of me. 

Adam asked me if I wanted to hang out with him and the Ducks, I had to say yes I just wanted to see Adam, but if they're anything like Charlie what could go wrong? 

It was Saturday afternoon and Adam and I were meeting the ducks at the mall. We were about to go to the mall when Adam stopped me.

 "You sure you wanna meet them."

 "Positive." I scrunched my nose and smiled at him.  I grabbed his hand and ran into the mall.

 "So where did we say we were gonna meet them?"

 "Um, Conway said in the food court." We got to the food court and then Adam stopped me again. 

"Alright, so I didn't really tell them that you were coming."

 "BANKS over here!" A familiar voice called.

 I walked over with Adam to the table.

 "Great another cake-eater."

 "Sorry about Jesse, but it's great to see you again Y/n," Charlie said.

 "Good to see you again too Charlie."

 "Well, guys this is Y/n my best friend."

 "His girlfriend actually." Adam looked at me with wide eyes. 

"Banks it's okay it's time."

 "Well then yeah my girlfriend."

 "Hi I'm Connie, this is Guy my boyfriend."

 "Nice to meet you, Connie. Guy." 

"Hey im Averman, Lester Averman." He said as he put his arm over my shoulder. 

"Wow, you know how to really attract the ladies."

 "Hey, you can call me Goldberg. Oh and that's Fulton."

 "Well, it was nice to meet you all."

 I sat next to Adam and talked to the Ducks. They weren't as bad as they were perceived. After a few hours, Adam and I left and went back to his house. We sat on his roof again and danced to our favorite songs once again. 

This time it was different then it started raining. Could this day get any better, I met Adam's new friends who were way better than the ones he had before the ducks, and I finally had a girl to talk to. Adam and I sat in the rain and kissed and danced in the rain. It started thundering and lightning so we decided to go inside. 

"Hey, do you mind if I take a shower?"

 "Sure, you can grab any clothes too when you're done."

 "Alright!" I turned on the shower and got in. I went to see if there was soap I could use, and to my surprise...

"Adam Banks! You gotta be kidding me!"

 "What happened Y/n!"

 "You kept the soap I left here!"

 "Of course why not you need it now don't you!" I laughed to myself. 

I finished my shower and went to Adams's closet to find something to wear. I found the boxers I loved and his Ducks jersey. I opened the door and stood there.

 "How do I look?"

 "Hot."

 "Yeah, I always looked good in green."

 "Yeah, I know." I climbed into bed next to him and laid on his chest.

 "You look like a natural Duck."

 I got up from his chest. "Adam, I- " 

"What, what did I say?"

 "Adam I'm a Hawk, I can't do that to my dad." 

"Yeah, I know. I just miss seeing your face and that hot body in a Hawks jersey."

 "Well, this hot body is in your Duck jersey so make the most of it."

 "Oh, I will." He kissed me on my forehead and we watched a few movies.

                                                                  Adams POV.

 Y/n fell asleep I kissed her and went to dry her clothes in the dryer. After I was done with that I went to get some water but then I heard a horrified scream. 

"Y/N!"  I ran upstairs as quickly as I could. 

"Y/n what happened, what's wrong?" She wasn't saying anything.

 "Y/n! Come on talk to me." 

" I-I-I-I had the-the-the dream again and when I woke up you-you weren't here."

 "Y/n, I'm so so sorry I was drying your clothes."

 I thought the dreams were over. I guess they just came back tonight. I hugged her and stroked her hair until she fell asleep again.