(20) The Big News

Today was the big doctor's appointment Adam and I get to find out if we're having a little girl or boy. I was shaking like crazy but Adam's arms were there to comfort me. We walked in confident and ready to find out. I didn't want a big reveal just a moment between me and Adam.

"Alright, you ready to find out?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Okay, Ms.Reiley and Mr.Banks you two are going to be having a beautiful baby girl.''

It was a girl! It's my dream life. Never in years would I be saying Adam Banks is my boyfriend and baby daddy.

"Well, baby I guess now we can go shopping."

"Not just yet, I did just get a job."

"Well I guess I can ask my dad for some money, I gotta get a dress."

After a while of shopping Adam and I were back in my room deciding on baby names.

"I still want Edna."

"Yeah, sure."

"What I like about it."

"It's a grandmother's name."

"So."

"So I don't want our daughter getting bullied."

"Well, then what about Caroline."

"No."

"Jessica. Molly, Tate, Brooke."

"What is she gonna be? A stripper?!" (No offense if that's your name.)

After many arguments between names, we decided on one.

"Fine Y/n, how about we just keep Ivy."

"Oh my god, Adam I love it." I started crying. "I love it so much." I hugged him.

"Y/n stop- wait, hormones."

It was a few weeks later and I was starting to put Ivy's clothes into drawers. She had the guest room in moms(Casey Conway) house. She had a baby pink room with her name painted above her crib. I was so excited to meet her.

Adam came back after his long shift at the cinema. I missed him so much, and I always do he's just so cute and I had him all to myself. I was laying on the bed when Adam came in, I was just in a sports bra and shorts. He came and laid his head on my legs and kissed my stomach.

"Hi Ivy bear it's daddy. Mommy and I can't wait to see you, pretty girl."

"Adam you know she can barely hear you."

"Shhh it's Daddy time, you've had her all day."

"Well, she's gonna be a daddy's girl."

After a long conversation with my stomach, Adam went and took a shower. After he was done he crawled into bed and we cuddled and watched a movie.

"Adam?"

"Yes, my love."

"I'm scared."

"For what?'

"Taking care of Ivy."

"Why?"

"I mean what do I know about motherhood, I never had one I don't know what to do and I'm scared Adam I really am."

"Don't because as soon as you hold that baby it's yours and you're gonna know exactly what your gonna do."

"You think so?"

"I know so, now get some sleep you both need it." He said as he kissed the top of my head.

After a very long and painful night, I woke up and went to the bathroom as soon as I sat down I felt something weird it felt like a blood clot like when you're on your period but it was bigger and now I was bleeding constantly from down there.