(21) The Horror

A/n- This is low key gonna be so sad.

I was bleeding like crazy and still didn't know what was going on so I yelled for Adam.

"Oh my god Y/n, what happened are you hurt!"

"I need the hospital." I said in and out of consciousness.

Adam put some pants on me and rushed me to the emergency room.

"I need a doctor please shes bleeding so much!"

"I can help her.'' It was Emma.

"Emma Green I delivered Y/n and helped you out with the brain damage."

"Please just help her."

Adam POV

As they wheeled Y/n off somewhere Emma had me sit down and talk with her.

"Hi Adam."

"What's wrong with Y/n!"

"Adam calm down shes gonna be fine."

"How do you know."

"I delivered her I've cared for every broken limb she's ever broken. I know Y/n inside out, I probably know her better than she does. I know she's gonna be okay and that she loves you."

"She-shes 5-5-5 months pregnant."

"How sweet tell me more about yourself and Y/n."

"She's my world, I mean if she were to die today Id be lost so lost without her. I've known her for so long, and I love her more than anything in this world. And Ivy, what we are gonna call the baby was our preview for the rest of our lives."

"You're doing great Adam tell me more."

Emma POV

I didn't wanna tell Adam but Y/n was perfectly fine it was Ivy that was the problem.  I knew exactly what was happening, Y/n was having a miscarriage. No parent wants to hear that they lost a child, trust me I know, I lost my baby boy in a fire a couple of years ago it still hurts to this day but I keep fighting and pushing to stay strong. I had to tell the nurses to let me give her the bad news when the time came around.

Y/n POV

This feels like a horrible hangover I was hurting everywhere. I woke up and saw Adam sleeping in a chair.

"Adam?"

"Hey, baby one sec. Emma, she's awake."

"Y/n what am I gonna do with you. Did you break your other arm now?" Emma joked.

"What's happening to me, Emma."

"Well, I was gonna give you guys a little time but."

"But?"

"Y/n no one ever wants to hear this and it pains me to say...."

"What Emma please just tell me."

"Y/n Ivy didn't make it."

"What do you mean?"

"You had a miscarriage."

"What!? No."

"Yes, I'm afraid I have the ultrasound here. No baby no heartbeat."

"No, no, no, no it can't be true."

"I wish it wasn't. I'll step out to give you some time."

"Adam is this real or am I just dreaming."

"I wish it was all a dream baby."

Adam came and hugged me tight I couldn't find a second to let go of him but all I could do was cry and cry and cry. I could hear and feel Adam crying with me but I knew he wanted to stay strong for me. We just stayed like that until we couldn't cry anymore. After 2 days we finally got to go home nobody knew besides me and Adam. I sat down in Ivy's room looking at all the stuff I got her and cried knowing she couldn't get any of it.  I laid in bed all day and couldn't stop crying. Adam came and cuddled me but I pushed him away.

A/n-Sorry this is short. This is the last one for a week I'm going to camp <3 love you all.