(13) The First Day

It was finally the first day of school, I jumped out of bed and threw on a red polo shirt with some black leggings and my airforces. 

"Charlie! Y/n! Come get so breakfast!"

Charlie and I raced to the kitchen to get some of her amazing pancakes. Casey's pancakes were the best. I was there before Charlie because he forgot his backpack upstairs. 

"Guys after school, you guys can come to Mickeys or make dinner here." 

"Thanks, Miss Conway but I'm probably gonna go out with Adam."

 "Alright sweetie, Charlie what about you?"

 "I can swing by."

 "Great!" 

As Charlie and I finished up our breakfast it was time to get to school.We got in the car and headed to school. Casey drove us to school, only because it was the first day. As soon as I got out of the car I ran into the huge school.

 "Eden Hall how I've missed you." (not really)I headed to the table which had our schedules.

 1st. History (Great)

 2nd. Music 

 3rd. Gym (Really)

 4th.Break

 Lunch 

5th. Biology 

6th. Home Ec (Yay) 

7th. Reading

 8th. Math.

 A pretty good schedule but now I just need to find Adam. I haven't seen him in 2 months. As I searched the halls for Adam, I ran into Connie.

 "Oh my god, Y/n hey!"

 "Connie, Oh my god it feels like forever since I saw you!"

 "How was your summer!" 

"Great, just missing Adam though." 

"Yeah, I missed Guy too." 

"So what's your schedule?" She handed it to me. 

"Great we have 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th period together!"

 "That's so many Yay!"

 "I'll see you later Con I HAVE to find Adam."

 "I'll see you." 

I raced through the busy busy hall of Eden Hall trying to find hubby. Before I knew it, it was time to get to first period. I had history with Fulton, Charlie, and Russ.

 Over the summer we got to be in the Olympics I had to take Adam's spot but we met some new and awesome people. Julie, Russ, Luis, Dean, Dwayne, and Kenny. I made my way to my history class. When I walked in I saw Fulton.

 "Bash Brother!"

 "Aye, little Bash sis!" I gave him a huge hug. 

"You know I'm not a real bash sibling."

 "Yeah but it's just a nickname."

 "Have you seen Adam?"

 "No, why?" 

"I haven't seen him yet." We both shrugged our shoulders. 

"Russ! Hey man, how have you been." 

"Great!"

 Class was starting so we had to take our seats. I whispered to Charlie.

"Charlie, have you seen Adam?"