(14) The Project

Ms.Diaz is my favorite teacher shes also my home ec teacher and knows all the drama and pretty much everything about me and Connie because we talk to her constantly. As I took my seat in her class front row next to Adam. 

"Hello, beautiful."

 "Hello, handsome."

 "Alllllrrrrrrrighty class!" Ms.Diaz said rolling her R's. 

"Today we start a verrrry important project. These next few weeks are going to be all about raising a family and life stuff. I will pick your partners, so be nice to me. Any way I will be giving you a partner how many kids you will have and yes it will be babies. Alright everyone grab your stuff and stand on this side of the room." She said as she pointed to a side of the room.

 "Alright, this is fun. Table one." She said as she looked at her chart. 

"Table one, Connie and Guy, you have two baby boys. Table Two, Charlie and Linda, you have one baby girl. Table three Kenny and Amanda, you have a sweet baby girl."

As she went on with the names she got to the last two tables. "Table Eight Y/n and Luis, you have a baby boy. Last but not least, Adam and Mindy, you have a baby girl. Alright everyone ill go get the babies stay put." 

I gave Adam a worried look, I mean yes, Luis and I were close, but I didn't want to raise a kid with him. Mindy and Luis were a power couple, I shipped them so hard, I went and talked to Ms.Diaz I definitely wanted to make changes with her. 

"Ms. Diaz?"

 "Ah yes hello Y/n!"

 "Is there a way me and Mindy could switch or Adam and Luis?"

 "You mean you wanna be with Luis?"

 "No, you put me with Luis, I'm asking if I could be with Adam."

 "Of course I'll change it."

 "Thank you, Ms.Diaz."

 "No problem dear." I walked over to Mindy.

 "Mindy Ms.Diaz said that we could switch." 

"Oh thank god, I can't stand it all he talks about is stupid stuff."

 "Like what?"

 "You!" I took that hard but I controlled myself. "Go run to your little boyfriend and talk about sex or whatever you two talk about."

 "Gladly." 

After school was over we all headed back to class and got our babies from Ms.Diaz.

 "Alright, kiddos enjoy the next two nights with your little bundles of joy." 

Me and Adam grabbed our little baby girl.

 "Damn Adam she looks like you." 

"Not true she has your eyes."

 "Yeah, but got the rest of her daddy's features."

 He held the car seat in one hand and had his other around my waist and I carried the diaper bag. He was struggling to put the car seat in. 

"Need some help there?"

 "No, I got it, baby!" 

"No, you don't, move I got it!" I quickly put the seatbelt over the car seat and closed the door. 

"Now that was a turn-on." 

"Oh was it Banks."

 "Oh yes, it was Reily."

We were headed home when I decided to tell Adam the good news.

 "So Casey is adopting me."

 "Really? Y/n that's amazing" 

"Yep." 

 "So what about your dad? Is he cool with this?"

 "Actually he was the one who suggested it."

 "Wow, I'm surprised."

 "Yeah, me too he said he couldn't financially support me as he's paying for my school stuff."

 "Oh well. We have bigger things to deal with  Ms. Conway." He said looking at the robot baby in the back.

 "Appears so Mr.Banks."

 We got to my house and walked in the front door. Charlie and Linda were sitting on the couch making out. 🤮🤮(Sorry I know we HATE Linda but Char Char gotta be happy!) 

"Eww really get a room!"

 "Sorry! I thought you were going to Adams."

 "I am but I gotta get my stuff dumbass!"

 "You're dumber!"

 "Says you! At least I didn't fail my History test!" 

"At least I didn't kiss my brother!"

 "You kissed me first!" I stopped yelling at Charlie and ran to my room.

 Adam followed me with the baby. He set it down on my bed.

 "Y/n?"

 "Yes."

 "Did you?"

 "YES I DID OKAY BUT IT WAS WHEN WE WEREN'T TOGETHER!"

 "So you did kiss him." 

"Yes, but what's the big deal!"

 "Nothing!"

 "Adam cut the bullshit it's not nothing you're clearly bothered by it!" The baby started crying. 

"Great just great."

 "Y/n go sit down I got it."

 "No Adam let me do this!"

 "All yours then!" He stormed out of the room.

 Adam POV.

 "Charlie tell Y/n I'm in the car."

 "Got it." 

I got in the car, why was I so mad about Y/n kissing Charlie I mean it didn't matter we weren't together. I went back inside to apologize to Y/n. 

"Charlie, where's Y/n?"

 "Still in her room now would you two leave me alone I have a hottie on me at the moment." I ignored him and went straight to Y/N's room. 

"Y/n."

 "What Adam? I just got her to stop crying so please don't try anything."

 "Y/n."

 "What Adam!"

 "Come here."

 "Why?"

 "Come here!"

 "Geez fine."

 I put my left arm across her chest. She kept looking away so I took my right hand and made her look at me. 

"How are we supposed to make up if you don't look at me."

 She kept looking away so I grabbed her face with both my hand and smashed my lips into hers. I put the robot baby on the floor and pushed Y/n on the bed and climbed on top of her, making my lips down her neck. I hit her sweet spot and she let out a moan.

 "Shhh,  don't want your soon-to-be brother hearing us."

 After a while of some rough making out the baby started crying. Leaving Y/n breathless I got up as if nothing happened. 

"Well, that's my cue." I headed over to the baby and assisted with what it needed. After Y/n was done packing we headed to my house. 

a/n- ya'll breathing? Yes? No? 

 Yes there is a part 2 coming