Requesting a Oneshot

When requesting a oneshot of course you will tell me the -

The character you would like the one shot to be. The setting (time of day, where etc) if you don't choose this i will just make something up. What's going to happen in the story. If you want to leave it vague and let me take it up as whatever interpretation I write that's fine too. (confession, anything that you can think of) lemons are optional... (but I do like write smut uwu) Any other details that you can give me to make your oneshot, plus you need to tell me if the oneshot is anonymous or you your quotev username. I range from... fluffy, cute, sad, dramatic, action, reverse harem, comedy, fantasy, school setting etc. If want you a specific gender for the oneshot please request that in your comment! If not I'll just make it gender neutral.

As for all the other oneshots I post they'll have either female or gender neutral (not really male, since I am a female and it's hard writing in a male's perspective). I don't really write yaoi or yuri though but if you want me to try I can definitely give it a shot!

If some of the requests are a bit too outlandish or may have TWs, or just something that doesn't align with the things I write, I won't write it. If I accept your request you'll receive a message back from me.

Also some of these oneshots are have a playlist attached to them, since i get a lot of those music playlist recommendations I may write a pov to that specific playlist. So I suggest you reading that oneshot to the playlist I found!

I'll try to periodically update this request page, if anything else comes to mind.

So comment down the request and I'll do my best. :)!

If you are submitting a request on Wattpad, if you have a Quotev, reach out to me there, I am not always on Wattpad ever since the changes in the past few years. But still please put out a request on Wattpad! 

My quotev - https://www.quotev.com/niyurii