He Uses Me, But He Loves Me || Nanami & Gojo x Reader

Out of positive feedback and requests for me to do a second part to the "Giving Up On You" oneshot, here is the second part, if you haven't read it I suggest you do. And there is a playlist I listened while reading up this oneshot which is linked below. Also the POV of this oneshot is gender neutral. :)

________________________________________________________________________________

It was a few days after Valentines, and my date with the one named Kento Nanami, when he first appeared in my cafe, he came off a very stoic kind of guy. But during our date he was sweet and caring. Still as reversed as ever, but they were parts where I saw him drop his guard and show me his true self. Though since that day, I haven't seen him, he said he would call me but I didn't hear from him either. Though I didn't worry too much.

It was a Monday, hectic as ever, people running into the cafe and grabbing an order before they start their work week. As normal I tried to immerse myself into my work. And let my thoughts wander away from anything I was thinking about Nanami, for the moment. As the day went on I had a pretty busy day, busting my ass, seeming as I am the only one working in my own cafe since I cannot afford workers. Light music was playing in my cafe, some random American songs with a mix of Japanese ones. It was still audible but not overpowering, I tend to listen to jazz fusion music or citypop. Whatever is my mood like.

Now it was the late evening, rain has settled in, it was partially humid in the cafe and it smelt of rain with a mixture of freshly baked goods. Closing time was near, not many patrons came in, regulars are however since they know I sell my items left over from the day at a half cost. I would be lying that throughout today I my mind would drift off thinking about Nanami.

After closing up my shop, and preparing for the next day as usual.

I sighed walking out of my cafe, securing it for the night. It was still raining harder than usual, I had no umbrella, I thought I was sensible to always carry an umbrella on any day, which I was, but my mind has been so chaotic thinking about both Nanami and Gojo, that it eluded me today.

As I began to walk down the street, I saw a car with it's emergency lights on, I thought nothing of it and looked down, focusing on walking getting back to my apartment. As my eyes were focused on the ground, feet appeared in my view, "Excus-" I looked up to be face to face with him...

Kento Nanami, stoic face as usual, but he looked more emotionless than usual. He looked disheveled as well, like he was hurt, bleeding even. "Nana!--" Just as I spoke, he wrapped his strong arms around me, and embraced me.

"Sorry, I just needed to see you suddenly." His voice was quite, and soft, as he spoke into my ear. "O--ok-okay." I stuttered a bit over my words at his sudden gesture. It was a cool night, but with Nanami's arm wrapped around me, I felt warm enough, albeit it was raining, and we both could catch colds. But I wanted to see him too...

"Nanami, maybe we shouldn't stay like this. We both could catch colds."

That's when he took my hand in his and pulled me to his parked car, he opened the passenger door for me, and I just simply plopped in. We began to drive, we didn't speak, but Nanami still held my hand and drove with his other. I didn't try to badger him, about not driving with two hands, it seemed, he needed it. The streets got closer to my apartment in Ginza, a district in Tokyo, since my cafe isn't too far from it, just a bus ride.

I looked out the window seeing the raindrops cascade down the window, the streets weren't filled with many cars either. It was long enough until we got to my apartment complex. He parked on the side of the road, we stayed there in silent. My eyes that were glued to the window, slowly turned to look at Nanami, just sneaking a glance at him, that's when I saw he was already looking at me, my heart began to beat fast. Because when I looked into his eyes, and just his overall facial expressions, it was softened, a smile even crept up on his lips. He pulled my hand, making the distance between us lessen. He broke the gap by placing a kiss on my lips, it was my first kiss that felt like ... it came from the heart and not just lust.