Gojo Satoru, the player, the cheater || Gojo Satoru x Gender Neutral Reader

Wrote this to a playlist! Give it a listen while reading :)

Sighing slowly, he stood outside your door, with a sheepish expression, while your eyes were blank. You would be lying if you didn't expect this. You bit your lip down hard and slam the door in his face just as he was about to say something. You stormed back into your apartment, frustrated you grab the closet thing near you and squeezed it to bits. You couldn't bring yourself to cry, nor could you bring yourself to run away either. Your life was here, in Japan. Your friends, family, career. You threw the item you had in your hand in some random direction, you looked up to see it was, as fate would have it. It was a plushie Gojo won for you during a fare. Those many dates you two went on thinking, yes, this is how couples are, fooling yourself that there was a future with him. You laughed to yourself, you were the fool, or maybe he was? Maybe you both were, maybe there is a ounce of love in him that he has for you, he wanted him so bad. But emotionally, and realistically, it was never going to work. Another tear falls from your cheek, you stood up, your legs almost caving in, wobbling to back to the door, your hand clutch around the doorknob. Hesitant to open it, because maybe Gojo is still there, maybe he isn't. Not thinking, you swung open the door, taking in a breath, screaming, you say; "It's over Gojo... REALLY THIS TIME." Tears stream down your face, unable to hold them back, "I hope you hear me asshole!" gritting your teeth, you inhale. "Maybe.. one day... you'll may find something or someone, and that's when you realize. How precious they are!" Slamming the door hard, you scream once more. Little did you know, Gojo was sitting on the steps of your apartment complex. He heard the entire thing. A bit of him was hoping this wouldn't be the moment where their strange... love would end. He runs a hand through his hair, wearing a frustrated expression across his face. He was left breathless, all his lips could muster was "....Shit."