Chapter 5

They have gotten to the tournament area seconds before the gates were close off to the public. Quickly messing around to get ready for the fight to who knows what. Aizawa tying his hair up, showing his pointed ears as he double-checks his equipment. Techno had to remove the yellow rose in his hair as he also ties his hair up. His cloak that has dried up blood on, tie around his waist as to 'Move around more freely' he puts it. Wilbur being more worried about his small blue dragon named Friend than anything.

Tommy had decided to let Henry stay with Friend, worried that if he lands wrong or gets hit then it would be over for his lock crawler friend.

Soon they hear their party name as the next group and last group to be introduced. The boy pulls his fur hood up and the bandanna over his nose.

"Shit, we did get here late," Tommy thought as he follows his group out into the area. Hearing the roar and cheering at them.

At the group called the sleepy boi incorporated.

"Okay Tommy I know you're excited but try to stay in the back with Wilbur. Techno try to stay by me." Aizawa told them.

"No offense old fart but I think I know how to fight more than you do." Techno smirks.

"I don't mind looking after Tommy." Wilbur smiles over at the boy, who was looking at one of the gates moving upward.

"Um, guys?" Tommy tries to grab the two attention at what might be a danger.

"Okay fine you think you can fight do whatever you want. I'm just suggesting." Aizawa shrugs.

"What the hell that's suppose to mean?" Techno started rising his voice out of nowhere.

Tommy felt something pounce on him, knocking him to the ground. In an attempt to pull whatever it was off he felt a sharp pain going all the way up to his arms as he let out a scream.

Soon the thing got shot off him seeing clearly that it was an Allosaurus. He then felt someone helping him up and saw another spell it.

Once Tommy stable himself he could see it wasn't just one it was about five of them circling them. The boy proceeds to take two darts from his wrist and attack one of them. Both of them hitting the Allosaurus in the side.

It didn't look happy that Tommy did that and attempt to claw at him. By just the sudden movements it made the boy jump back away from the beast's claws.

It wasn't long till Techno push the boy away as another Allosaurus try to pounce at him. Unfortunately for Techno the Allosaurus was much stronger than him as he ended up down on the ground but doing a bit better pushing the best away from trying to bite him.

Before Tommy could do anything his teacher chain lighting the Allosaurus and two others that were getting closer to them knocking the one that was on Techno to come off. He then quickly hand Tommy a healing potion.

"Drink it now before you pass out already." He quickly informs him before dashing over to the other two Allosaurus to finish them off.

Tommy quickly drinks as things were happening around him before dashing away from the mass chaos before sliding to a stop as he takes out his automatic bow, quickly loading it, aiming at a target then shooting. He hits the same Allosaurus, that pounce on him earlier, again at the side.

The thing didn't like that as it dashes toward Tommy and attempt to claw at him. The boy quickly moves to the side out of the way as he let out a loud yelp.

"Fuck off you dick!" He yelled at it as he fired two more arrows at it as quickly as he could. Yet the thing wasn't going down. Injured yes. Dead no.