Chapter 14

As they walk towards the town it wasn't long till people started coming out to do their simple tasks. Laundry, shopping, kids playing around. This creepy town that seems to be abandoned, now bursting into life right in front of them. In a strange sense, it reminds the boy of home, just colder than normal.

"We should probably get him to a tavern?" The half-elf suggested.

"I'll get the wagon to a stable or something while you guys do that." The now revealed to be a goblin spoke.

Techno nods as he helps Wilbur walk to the wagon.

"First we got to find a tavern..." Tommy informed them.

"That is true," Techno commented.

"Let's just get on the wagon and go, eventually we'll hit something I'm sure," Aizawa ordered getting in the front.

Tommy soon joins him as Techno help Wilbur get in. It wasn't long till they started walking against the stone pathways. The streets are now busy again as some start to light up some lanterns outside of their shops, buildings, and houses. The boy looks at the signs trying to understand them as they went by.

Eventually, the wagon came to a stop as they reach a place called 'Crows Inn'. The boy tilts his head curiously to it before jumping off the wagon and headed inside. To him it looks like all the other tavern he's been in, filled with tables and chairs with an upstairs to who knows what.

Like everything, there was a bar, or a front to greet the patrons. However, there wasn't a man nor woman there to greet anyone. Instead, there was the child named Drista from Sako house messing around with one of the blue orbs from before.

The boy walks over to the Satyr girl.

"What are you doing?" He asks making the girl jump before earning a punch in the shoulder. "Fuck!" He hisses.

"Don't do that!" She yelled

Tommy holds his shoulder. "Shit sorry." He tries to smile at her.

She glares at him before fiddling with the blue orb again.

"So what are you doing?" Tommy tries to ask again.

"Waking people up like Mr compress said."

"And how are you doing that?"

"I usually fiddle with it till-" She gets interrupted as the orb glow.

She let it float out of her hands as it soon took the form of someone before a popping sound could be heard. Revealing a man shorter than him with everything that screams 'my favorite color is blue if you couldn't guess'.

"Whoa!" The man said with a smile as he rubs his neck. "Hello! Welcome to the Crow Inn how May I assist you today?"

The man started stumbling around a bit.

"Oboro give your legs a few minutes before using them. We've been over this." Drista tells him.

Oboro just smiles before ruffling the girl's hair as he looks over at the confused boy.

"Oh, what's wrong with you then?" He asks.

"I'm wondering what the fuck I just witnessed." The boy answers.

Tommy watch them give glances at each other before the blue one spoke up.

"Your new in this world?"

"I beg your pardon?"

"You know like, you just suddenly came onto this plane of existence?"

"You had me then you lost me. I don't know what you're on about."