Chapter 19

Before adventuring off to the unknown, Sako suggested getting a melee weapon for the boy and his teacher. Prying maces out of the now-dead half-elves and handing them over as Techno went to get the wagon since they can use it for most of the way.

"I'm trusting you to not go bad and kill us with this." He started handing the mace to the hidden goblin.

"Can you stop with all goblins are evil for one minute?" His teacher glared and snatch the mace from him.

"Maybe not all, but one is especially annoying." Sako waves his hand over to the two men on the wagon.

Tommy awkwardly messes around with the mace, getting used to the feel of swinging it around. He already tries to backtrack his darts and revive some of them. So he was stuck in this awkward position of hearing the two not get along, feeling glad when the wagon showed up.

He heads towards it giving Steve a good pat on his neck as he heads towards the back of the wagon getting in it. Aizawa and Techno in the front, leaving Tommy with Wilbur and Sako in the back. Knowing it'll be awkward he started to fiddle with his necklace.

He thought for a moment hearing the clapping of hooves against the path as they made their way out of Highwall. Watching the town get farther and farther away. His body started to aches again as his eyes began to get heavy. Though he didn't want to sleep, his body practically begged for it as he soon pass out.

Falling into the abyss seeing the light getting farther and farther away from him. He glance around trying to figure out what was going on, seeing the trees' leaves glowing and he knew he was in his dream world again. He glance up seeing the specks of green stars gathered around in the sky as he fell. He knows he should panic about the ground, yet all he feels was peace as he leans his head back and smiles to himself. Letting air go by him, as he closes his eyes ready for whatever this dream has for him.

Only to feel a sudden jerk stop. He immediately snaps his eyes open awake and looks around seeing he was back in the wagon.

"Oh perfect timing, we're about to get off the wagon. You enjoy your nap?" Wilbur asked with a smile.

"I guess so," Tommy answers wiping the drool off himself as he took a good look around them.

They were off the stone path and more on dirt than snow. He assumed that so many people use it that perhaps it doesn't get snow on it but it's just a theory. They were surrounded by trees that has lost all of their leaves, though some were knocked over with some force, and others were completely chop down. It wasn't long till the wagon came to a stop and soon everyone climbed out.

"This is as far as the horses can take us, unfortunately. The bridge should be..." Techno pause looking around a moment before heading in a direction. "This way."

The rest of the group followed him, though Tommy lagged, giving the horses a few pets.

"You two be good, we'll be back." He tells them and soon turns his heels to follow the rest of the group.

Only to be met with Sako staring at him. The boy looks down feeling awkward as he tries to ignore him and move on. Hearing Sako's footsteps right behind him. It almost reminded him of Techno, the way his eyes try to analyze him as if trying to figure him out.

"You know what I can't believe right now," Sako spoke walking next to the boy.

"How did a goblin rise a decent boy?" Tommy guessed.

"That and, that someone so young like you is out here doing all of this."

"I'm sure there are younger ones. Back in Moonfall, there were words about an eight-year-old beating up a giant."