Chapter 10

Only to soon wake up back in the Black Forest with the golden leaves. He looks around trying to figure what was happening as the leaves wielded around him as if greeting him once again. He couldn't help but smile that soon became a giggle than a burst of laughter.

"Okay okay, that's enough. Please." He said with a smile.

He then watches as the leaves float past him as if there was a wind blowing, but yet there was no air that the boy could feel. He then watches as one of the leaves floats down onto the pitch blackness of nothing as if showing him the ground. The more he pays attention to it all the more he realizes the leaves had a weird glow to them and that it's the only thing that can tell him where the ground began and the trees end.

He looks at the leaves that made a pattern on the ground and started flowing it. He turns it into a game as he moves one foot at a time stepping on the leaves. The boy proceeds to hum a random melody pretending he was waltzing around. For a moment he was having fun as the leaves soon started to dance with him it seems.

Tommy would spin himself around, dip and all because it was fun as he kept humming the tone, just being in his little world. The boy didn't even notice the leaves started to make a form of someone till he started hearing the sound of a piano and a violin playing long to the melody he was humming.

He stops for a moment looking at the leaves' forms, they were taller them him where his head can hit their chest area. Yet his brain tells him that this person is much shorter now. The figure looks rather masculine. So it may be a male, but he feels like he shouldn't assume just looking at it.

The figure slowly extends its hand to Tommy and bow. Assuming they were asking him to dance the boy gladly took it.

Immediately they both started waltzing together as the piano and the violin played somewhere that Tommy did not know. The boy seems shocked not believing this was happening and soon started to ease his way to it as the figure playfully twirls him. He let out a roar of laughter when they did. He smiles over at them wondering if they enjoy dancing too. He soon started humming the melody again.

Eventually, he hesitantly leans his head against the figure, closing his eyes. He could smell that scent from earlier. Coffee beans, chocolate, wood, and musk fill his nose as he let out a sigh feeling happy. He soon closes his eyes for just a moment. The music has already been over when he does.

When he opened his eyes again he felt a hand on his head as if trying to ruffle it up. He smiles and tries to shoo it away.

"Enough of that I don't need to dab up." He giggles out before going silent when he made eye contact with the once golden leaves figure.

"Let's try Crown & Anchor?" Wilbur suggested.

The boy awkwardly backs away from him crossing his arms. "I'm not in the mood anymore." He looks away from him.

"Oh come on it'll be fun." Wilbur playfully argues as he tries to get Tommy to look at him.

Tommy still doesn't know how to feel after everything Wilbur did to him and kept avoiding his eyes at him. Though despite that Wilbur kept trying.

"Oh come on it was harmless fun. Don't ruin the moment." The brunette kept talking as he playfully punches the boy's arm.

"It wasn't-" Tommy stop himself not wanting to upset the man as if the spell lingers still.

That is when he realizes that he still thought of Wilbur as a possible friend.

He looks over at the yellow sweater man only to see he was already gone.

The blonde look down for a moment hugging himself as he came to an understanding that the friendship he might have with Wilbur has already been tainted. He hates how he feels as his heart sank when he did. Even after he doesn't know what to do. He closes his eyes and starts leaning back hoping to land on the ground.