Chapter 2

(Note: The picture above is baby Yuno

(Note: The picture above is baby Yuno.)

In Spade Kingdom, loud cries from a baby can be heard. That baby's name is Yuno, born to Ciel and Loyce, the Queen and King of Spade Kingdom, who were loved by all the citizens. 

Six months later...

  Lady Loyce's POV

I woke up and went to my baby,Yuno, he is peaceful when sleeping much like his father. I smiled at him as he woke up and saw me. Yuno had made cute giggling noises. 

"Good morning my love," he touched my hair playing with it, "do you want to have a stroll in the garden?" 

He grunted as if to say yes. I start preparing and informed the maids that I would need Yuno's stroller. A few minutes later, the stroller was here and I put Yuno inside and he started to be amazed at the outside world. He pointed to the flowers and was babbling as if he was having a conversation with me. I just laughed at his cuteness.

Coincidentally, I saw my husband, Lord Ciel, who was approaching me and Yuno with a smile.

"Hello, my dearest and little one, I missed you two." he greeted with a smile.

"Hello, Lord Ciel, we missed you too."

"So, my dearest, since I haven't seen you and Yuno in two weeks,due to the pile of work I have, shall we celebrate Yuno for being six months old?" he asked me.

"What do you think Yuno?" I looked at him and he nodded with a approving grunt.

"Well, let's hold it tonight."

"Okay, my dear." I said to Ciel.

"Well,let's prepare."

"Wait, I found something for our Yuno." Ciel said.

He put a blue pendant to Yuno's neck and Yuno seemed to like it. I smiled. I am very thankful for this.

A few hours later,

      Third Person's POV

"We are here to celebrate Prince Yuno being six months old!" the anouncer said.
"Let us feast!" he continued.

Cheers could be heard in all of Spade Kingdom but no one expected something.

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CRASHHH!!!!!!!!!!

The whole kingdom was startled.

"Oh no! The kingdom is under attack!" a citizen yelled.

"My loyal knights, check out who's attacking us, and the rest evacuate the facility." Ciel said calmly to not scare the citizens.

"Lady Loyce and Yuno, you both need to retreat from danger." a guard said.

"Will you be fine here, Lord Ciel?" Lady Loyce asked her husband.

"I'll be fine, I promise. Now, protect her from harm, Christopher."

And so they all did what they were told to.

"Sir, the ones attacking are the Zogratis siblings." a guard informed Ciel.

"What? I sent them on a mission and they betray me?" he asked in disbelief.

"Oh well hello there, Your Royal Highness, we are taking over the kingdom *insert evil laughing* by doing that, I need to kill you all with royal blood!" Dante, the eldest of the Zogratis siblings, said darkly to Ciel.

"You can not do that! As long as I am alive, I will not give you the kingdom."

"Really? Not even when I have your wife" he said with an eerie chuckle.

A few feet away, you can see Lady Loyce who was on chokehold and was struggling to breathe.

"My dear, d-d-don't-t g-give i-i-t to them."she told Lord Ciel.

"Let her go, Dante!" He commands to the person trying to kill his wife.

Suddenly, Vanica and Zenon, the middle and the youngest  of the Zogratis siblings, came in "Can I play with Ciel? Wait,no where is their baby? I wanna play with him!" Vanica said with laughs.

Horror filled both Ciel and Loyce's eyes.

"Ralph, take Yuno away, far away from here." said Yuno's Parents. Ralph did as he was told.

Zenon attempted to follow Ralph but Loyce and Ciel used their powers to block him.

"You are not laying a finger on our son!" said Loyce with anger.

"Wow! They are even more pumped up than when I asked for the kingdom." Dante said to his siblings.

They began battling. Loyce and Ciel had a chance to defeat the Zogratis but as soon as they tried to kill them, devils took over and as soon as you know it, Loyce and Ciel were lying on the ground,tired.

"I guess this is the last time I get to see you." said Ciel with sadness and pain in his eyes.

" I will miss you,my love." Loyce said crying.

" I hope our Yuno will grow up happily." the couple wished.

Closing their eyes, they sighed one last time and their lives were not in the body anymore.

With Ralph...

  Ralph's POV

Seems like I outran them. The prince was sleeping peacefully and I said to him that he shall take the kingdom back. I flew around and I entered a strong magic region. For hours,I wandered. Then I saw a church near a skull. I put Prince Yuno on the front of the church and there was also a baby . 

I sensed the enemy and it seems like they caught up with me. So I went further away from Prince Yuno and distracted them. I went back to Spade Kingdom but I had to disguise myself. The chasers was not looking for me anymore and  so I hid.

to be continued...