Chapter 5

The next morning...

Asta's POV

I woke up early because I needed to do some chores. Basically the video down below.

(A/N: Don't mind the part of Sister Lily. Asta's heart here belongs to someone else.)

After all of that, Charmy Senpai asked me to call everyone except Captain Yami because he would want to kill me for waking him up again.

As I sat down, the door opened loudly. I saw a girl with silver hair that I am enchanted with ever since I saw it.

"Hi, I am sorry if I'm late" she smiled panting.

"Noelle?" I asked.

"Oh, hi Asta!" she replied smiling even brighter.

Noelle went over and sat beside me as it was only the vacant seat available. I blushed hard.

Noelle's POV

I sat beside Asta and I blushed. It's been a year since we met. I'll talk to him after we eat.

"I didn't know you guys knew each other." Finral said.

"Ohhh, will we get a couple??" Vannessa teased and I choked at that comment. Asta immediately gave me water with concern in his eyes.

"Here, drink this." I drank the water he gave me and I thanked him.

Everybody looked at us and then did their routines again, this time they were louder.

The door suddenly opened and there was our Captain in a bad mood. No one dared to make a noise.

"Why are you guys silent now? Thanks to you guys, my precious sleep was ruined!" Captain Yami said with anger.

"Sorry Captain Yami." everyone including me and Asta said to him.

After eating breakfast, me, Asta and Magna Senpai were called by Vice Captain Nacht.

"I got a mission for you guys." said the vice captain, "that Yami screwed up in gambling, so you guys need to hunt wild boars near Sosshi Village."

"Okay!" we all replied and set off.

While we were flying I told Asta something.

"Asta actually, I joined the Black Bulls because of you," I looked down sad,"Are you mad,Asta?"

"No, why would I be? If anything, I am very happy you did join Black Bulls." He said as he smiled at me making me blush hard.

Author's POV

Asta, Noelle and Magna did their mission. It was hard but for Asta it was a workout. They needed to dropoff the boar to Seihi,the village chief of Sosshi and the one who Yami lost to.

Actually, Chief Seihi is kind of Magna's mentor.

As the trio went to the village, they were confused as to why the village was silent. There was a fog that blocked the view when people were outside.

Asta grabbed his sword to nullify the fog and it did. The trio were shocked to see people held hostage.

The trio planned that Asta and Magna will attack the enemies while Noelle will defend the people as she is the only one that has a defense spell.

"Why are you doing this to innocent people?" Asta asked angrily to Heath Grice who was a member of a much larger and more evil organisation.

Heath didn't answer instead he attacked more and did more damage to both Asta and Magna.

Magna got knocked down.

"Magna-Senpai!!!" Asta called.

He then turned back to Heath and fought back.

"It's time to go!" Heath said to his other comrades.

"Wait, you're not going anywhere!" Asta said as he ran and tried to stop them,but they were long gone.

Magna slowly regained consciousness,"What happened? Where are those bad guys!" he asked Asta.

"They got away." He replied angrily and felt guilty.

"Asta,don't feel guilty. There were faster." Noelle reassured Asta.

"Thanks Noelle!" Asta smiled at her, feeling slightly better.

The trio helped the people to settle down and finally went back to their base.

Magna was sad that Chief Seihi died but Captain Yami reminded him that we need to move on. So he did while still remembering the memories him and Chief Seihi had.

Noelle was walking back to the base but then she tripped on something. She was expecting to fall on the ground but something or someone had caught her waist. She opened her eyes to see Asta. 

"Are you ok?" he said to Noelle. The girl was blushing hard and replied,"I'm fine, you can let go now." 

As Asta was about to pull her up, the two tripped again and Asta being protective of Noelle, he spun Noelle because she was supposed to hit the ground.

Asta fell with Noelle on top of him but something happened accidentally. They kissed.

They kind of made out until they heard a loud sound that made them stop.

They both stood up, blushing hard. It was both their first kiss.

"Let's head back and rest." Noelle said to Asta and the boy agreed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two days later, Asta and Noelle were called to do a mission,this time with Luck Voltia by the Wizard King. Asta was shocked so was Noelle and they happily agreed.

By the way, the two weren't awkward with each other since the incident two days ago.

They were to go dungeon exploring where they will also be doing the mission along with Golden Dawn specifically Yuno,Mimosa and Klaus Lunettes.

Noelle was kind of excited when she heard Mimosa was also joining. Mimosa is her cousin and they are close like sisters.

Asta in his thoughts said,"Well, well,well, I guess I'm meeting that handsome jerk. I'll be the Wizard King first, Yuno. I can't wait to tell him what I did in my first mission."

They went to the entrance of the dungeon to meet the Golden Dawn.

Yuno was flying with his teammates. "Hey, Shrimpsta never thought we'd see each other again."he said smirking.

The two teams introduced each other and went to the dungeon.

to be continued...